Why the trashcan lid I do not know

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
The butterflies all seem to come to this and pump up their wings. This is the third. I haven't seen one of these since I was in kindergarten and was able to care for the caterpillars and release during show and tell. Coolest show and tell ever for me. I sharpened it, but don't know if I like it or not.

look what else slept sweetly in my garden

done

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I wanted primrose as soon as I found out Rachel was having a baby girl. Hopefully by the time she is 2 I will have enough for her to dance in. They just go together.
Thank you : ) I am totally smitten with Baylee my new baby granddaughter.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
one more.. just because I can't pick a favorite.

Barb04

Super Moderator
The butterfly is beautiful but awwww the baby is more beautiful than words.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Primrose always reminded me of newborn eyelids, fresh and dewy and fragile and so "new" so I was pleased when I saw why they remind me of this. Thank you all for viewing and letting me share. This is my bliss.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
tried to put together a slideshow of the best of the garden photos..still working on it. There are some I remember I want in here that must be on a disc in Gg's firebox. They sure are not in my documents. Click on photo please if you like my flowers and want to see more. many I have posted on Chazhound in the past, but it is nice to see them together.

Members online

No members online now.