The Good News thread

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Headed to Houston!

On the west side of the state now, almost into Mississippi near Meridian. I just love it! I could totally live here.
Ah my sister lives on Fort Rucker in Enterprise... which is further south than where you're at.

It definitely is gorgeous! Have a safe trip :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Headed to Houston!

On the west side of the state now, almost into Mississippi near Meridian. I just love it! I could totally live here.
It's pretty down by the coast, too! (Just say'n. ;))

Nikki, your sister is only two hours away from me! If you're ever in the area we should totally meet up with the dogs.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart

Nikki, your sister is only two hours away from me! If you're ever in the area we should totally meet up with the dogs.
I didn't even think of you being near here when you moved to Mississippi!

I don't get up there often (she comes back home more often because everyone else is here, lol), but sometimes I do... and Harleigh even tags along at times so next time I'm planning on going there we should plan something.

DJEtzel

Ah my sister lives on Fort Rucker in Enterprise... which is further south than where you're at.

It definitely is gorgeous! Have a safe trip :)
Thanks! :)

We're taking 59 down to 12, so I'm really excited to see the cost through Louisianna, and Nola! Wish I could see more of the coast of Mississippi. It's awesome through here.

I love Tennessee but OMG the allergies...
Haha luckily I was in the car and it was a damp early morning when we went through!

*blackrose

I didn't even think of you being near here when you moved to Mississippi!

I don't get up there often (she comes back home more often because everyone else is here, lol), but sometimes I do... and Harleigh even tags along at times so next time I'm planning on going there we should plan something.
I don't know whereabouts in Florida you are, but we're in the only part of Mississippi on the coast. Only about two hours west of Pensacola, so we may be close(ish) to you!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I don't know whereabouts in Florida you are, but we're in the only part of Mississippi on the coast. Only about two hours west of Pensacola, so we may be close(ish) to you!
I'm right in the middle of North Florida... literally, lol. Halfway between Jacksonville and Tallahassee & halfway between Gainesville and Valdosta (GA). Where I-10 and I-75 meet, that's us! :lol-sign: I'm about 4ish hours from Pensacola, I believe haha

Though if for some strange reason you ever find yourself near Gainesville, let me know because I know this awesome dog park that Abrams would love. It's Harleigh's favorite because it has TWO ponds!

ETA:

See the town that's right smack in the middle of those 4 cities? Yep that's me. Commonly referred to as The Big LO or Dead Oak :p

Grab

There was a rabbit and cavy show today. The hazard of going to such things is that you come home with a show reject guinea pig, lol.

*blackrose

I'm right in the middle of North Florida... literally, lol. Halfway between Jacksonville and Tallahassee & halfway between Gainesville and Valdosta (GA). Where I-10 and I-75 meet, that's us! :lol-sign: I'm about 4ish hours from Pensacola, I believe haha

Though if for some strange reason you ever find yourself near Gainesville, let me know because I know this awesome dog park that Abrams would love. It's Harleigh's favorite because it has TWO ponds!

ETA:

See the town that's right smack in the middle of those 4 cities? Yep that's me. Commonly referred to as The Big LO or Dead Oak :p
Ah, so you're about 6 hours away from me, I think. I'm just north of 10 at Gulfport!

I had a couple of rats as a kid and I loved them, I cried so hard when they passed away :( I do caution you, you will get very attached to them and they don't live very long so its always sad :(
On the plus side, these guys seem pretty young so hopefully I get their full lives. My coworker only had them about 3 months. I'm getting four guinea pigs dumped on me next week or so, so I'll be chock full of wee furries.

Members online

No members online now.