The Venting Thread

Oh, I thought you were referencing Greenmajick's response to Zoom that she should move her loyalties west after the Broncs lost the super bowl yesterday, as Zoom lives in Denver. :confused:
No, I was responding to Beanie's saying baseball was still a ways off and since she is a Cubs fan, well, yeah.

So I was joking about switching her rooting to the Cardinals, their rivals across the Mississippi and MY team ;)

Cubs and Cards have a (usually) really fun rivalry.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I never could get into baseball either, I like football but will only watch it if it's the Super Bowl or the NFC / AFC championships for the pros or the bowl championship series for college football.

But I will admit ... I just watched the Super Bowl for the commercials :p

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
First world vent ahead. I guess it's more of a sad than a vent, but I can't focus on work because of it and that makes me vent!

My "siblings" were here for a wonderful weekend. I hadn't seen them in about two years. They just went home and I am sad. We skated the canal, wandered a bunch of pubs and yarn stores, and ate a lot of good food. I even found a baby starfish in my bowl of mussels on Super Bowl night. That was funny.

It scares me how identical my bro and Marshall are. I love it. They also adored Finnegan and complimented me on his behaviour.

Can't wait to visit them!

DJEtzel

Favorite dog park member had a stroke and died last week.

I am so, so, so very sad. It's like losing one of my own. :( I knew her owner pretty well and I trimmed her nails every few weeks regularly.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
he is attractive
he is kind
he calls when he says he will
he loves dogs
my family loves him
sex is good
he cooks
he reads
he has a great career which he loves

....WHY DO I NOT FEEL ANYTHING YET?
We are officially official, I was hoping the girlfriend title would give my heart a kick in the pants but so far.. nothing really.

I care about him, I like being around him, he is very comfortable... but last night we got into a fight (stupid stuff) and I didn't even care that we were fighting really.

we haven't dropped the L word yet.

this is such a stupid problem to have.
I feel like a sociopath.

people think we are this perfect couple and I just feel so fake sometimes.

how long can this go on before I do something? I feel like it's going to really hurt him. Maybe I will start feeling something if I wait but how long

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
he is attractive
he is kind
he loves dogs
my family loves him
sex is good
he cooks
he reads

Because there is no tick list in the world that can trump CHEMISTRY!!!!!

Seriously.

Lyzelle

he is attractive
he is kind
he loves dogs
my family loves him
sex is good
he cooks
he reads

We are officially official, I was hoping the girlfriend title would give my heart a kick in the pants but so far.. nothing really.

I care about him, I like being around him, he is very comfortable... but last night we got into a fight (stupid stuff) and I didn't even care that we were fighting really.

I feel like a sociopath.

how long can this go on before I do something? I feel like it's going to really hurt him. Maybe I will start feeling something if I wait but how long
<3 Much love, Fran. Those feels aren't easy.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I never could get into baseball either, I like football but will only watch it if it's the Super Bowl or the NFC / AFC championships for the pros or the bowl championship series for college football.

But I will admit ... I just watched the Super Bowl for the commercials :p
Same here. Unless the Packers are in the Super Bowl

This was probably my favorite Super Bowl commercial
[YOUTUBE]uQB7QRyF4p4[/YOUTUBE]

Favorite dog park member had a stroke and died last week.

I am so, so, so very sad. It's like losing one of my own. :( I knew her owner pretty well and I trimmed her nails every few weeks regularly.
(((Hugs)))

Zoom

Twin 2.0
he is attractive
he is kind
he loves dogs
my family loves him
sex is good
he cooks
he reads

I feel like a sociopath.

I've been in something like that and I'm sorry. :( It's not easy when it looks/sounds perfect on paper, but it's missing that vital "spark".

Unless you want to wait it out and see if it's a slow love, like pioneer couples who got married out of necessity and eventually learned to love each other, it'll be easier to break it off now.

We can be fellow sociopaths. ;)

Taqroy

Tipper got sick in her kennel. Its super gross and her nose is scraped from trying to bury it and she now direly needs a bath. We're in the eleventh circle of teething hell and the baby is sad and tried to solve her woe by eating a leaf, which made her gag and nearly puke. I have a headache.

Romy

Taxiderpy
No, I was responding to Beanie's saying baseball was still a ways off and since she is a Cubs fan, well, yeah.

So I was joking about switching her rooting to the Cardinals, their rivals across the Mississippi and MY team ;)

Cubs and Cards have a (usually) really fun rivalry.
Aha! At 4 pm, it all makes sense now. I guess that's why there was the obligatory 2am disclaimer. :eek:

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Just really need to vent this.

It just really angers me that my parents wouldn't tell me I had Autism.All of these years I was totally unaware of the fact that I had.It just makes me feel horrible.Why do I have to have all these disorders.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
well this kind of hurts. I was trying to untie a bag and my other finger slipped and that finger nail went right into this finger and took a chunk out. just ouch!

Members online