If you can change your name to anything..

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined.

Oh no wait.... Already been done.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Lauren Bieber ;)

Lol but seriously, I like my first name. My last name kind of annoys me (it's long) but if I get married it will change anyway, so I have no reason to change it.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Honestly, I wouldn't change it.
My whole name has meaning and I love that.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Lothar Lightninghammer.

Actually, I really like my real name. lol. Thinking up long ridiculous names is fun though, so it's probably a good thing I'm into dogs.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I've always liked the name Calla :)
my last name, eh I hate it but I'll just wait til I'm married to fix that lol

If I had to pick something silly I would change it to " ; "
not the word "semicolon" but just that.. the symbol.
I could be like prince lol

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I really like my name and the spelling. You don't hear my name very often in my age group. Its pretty popular now though with people popping out babies.

My spelling of my name though its still pretty rare.

I really don't mind my last name either. Its scottish. When Tyler and I get married though my last name is going to turn into a one syllibal name instead of a two. Thats gonna be weird.

JacksonsMom

I don't like my first name because in middle and high school, EVERYONE had the name. lol. There was always like 2-4 other Brittany's in the class (sometimes spelled the same, sometimes not).

I prefer my middle name - Jade - and WISH that I would have decided to go by it when I was younger. But it'd be way too weird now, LOL.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
when i was little, i HATED my name (Raven). kids in school made fun of me. i don't even know if they realized that they were completely copying the things kids did to Edgar Allen Poe, but they would often walk behind me caw-ing. the most interesting thing anyone ever did to make fun of my name was a kid on the bus that called me Raisin (he later asked me to be his girlfriend so i kicked him and growled...i was a weird kid).
there was a good solid year that i wanted to change my name to 'Katie' because i was obsessed with Dawson's Creek and Katie Holmes and thought she was the prettiest thing ever. my mom broke my little-kid heart when she told me that she would not take me to the government (because that's how an 8 year old changes their name, okay?, they go to the government) to have my name changed.

for a little while i went by my middle name, but one or two teachers refused to call me Nicole, and constantly just called me Raven, so i just gave up.

now, i love my name. i realize at this point that it's a good, unique, fitting name for me.

that being said, i have always really loved the names Calyx, and Vivienne, and Antoinette. if i were to change my name, ever, it would be one of those.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Nanamamadaddyfriend I might as get credit for my roles.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I like my name, but perhaps I could be The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight.

Might make air travel difficult. :dunno:

Dekka

Just try me..
I did :)

Kerri is NOT actually my real name. I decided as a kid when I switched schools I would just tell everyone to call me Kerri.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I did :)

Kerri is NOT actually my real name. I decided as a kid when I switched schools I would just tell everyone to call me Kerri.

That's fantastic. lol

I don't know what I'd change my name to... I might not. I like Katie. K8. Whatever. lol

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I like my first name and I don't think I'd change it. It's pretty unusual (Charlotte) and I like what I'm named after (Charlotte Bronte, and my middle name is Emily after Emily Bronte).

My last name however I really dislike. Hopefully I marry someone with a great last name LOL

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I like my name, and my last name. AND my middle name.

Mostly I like my name because my nicknames are Kat, KittyKat, Kit-Kat, Meow... And many more. Its a very versatile name. And my last name, well, if you have my last name you are officially awesome.

Brattina88

I would change my middle name... only because I am not too crazy of where it came from, but also I would love to have my grandmother's name as my middle name, my family calls me by it all the time anyway. :) She passed away when I was young, but still a big impact on my life. She's an amazing person.

Members online

No members online now.