More of Morgan at Band Camp *Lots of Pics*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Alright, I was hoping to have finished these up last night, but no such luck. This is the second set of photos (from the last half of the week). The first set is here: http://chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81451 Just in case you missed them.

And here we go!

*sniff sniff*

Oh, HAI!

Where are you going, Mom?

There are only 120 kids here to love on me, which is not nearly enough. Therefore, you must stay here with me!

*MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul

I was trying to get a close-up of his eyes, but he looked away at the last second. It still looks kinda neat, though, I think.

Workin' that backpack. The poster dog of backpack wearing.

The blade of grass in his mouth just cracks me up! Also, he reminds me of Middie in this picture.

Watching intently.

*MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul

Watching a little less intently.

Ooooo! Another dog! (This is Lucy.)

*sniff sniff* Where's YOUR backpack?

Now now, Morgan, that is NOT the proper way to treat a lady! *embarrassed*

*MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
These next two shots are very similar (read: practically identical), but I couldn't decide between the two.

Do I gets toy?

Or maybe a treat?

Ahhhh... this is the life...

Parked car alert!

*MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul

Don't try anything funny, parked car. I can lie here and waits just as long as you can...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (parked car got away)

Mom-lady! You're not going to bribe me with this bone and just LEAVE, are you??
LOL!!
(PS: He doesn't usually get those rawhide bones, but I had them this week because when he got bored on the field he had a tendency to bark at the band. These helped keep him entertained for a little while at least.)

And then we get home after the last day of camp:

I am soooo tired, I just can't move anymore.

*MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul

Mommy, come tuck me inzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

He followed me to the couch when I sat down to type a few emails.

Stop flashing that light at me and please let me sleep?

Awwwwww! Sleepy smile!

*2 MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul

...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
He did not leave this spot for the rest of the night.

And last, but not least, I took him in to work with me the next day, and for 4.5 hours this is basically all that he did. (Took this photo with my phone.)

*DONE!*

Hope you enjoyed them! :D

M

MyHorseMyRules

So cute! I love that you can take him to work. Because of the tropical storm (maybe hurricane) that is going to hit tomorrow, Raja may be coming to work with me. My bosses are gonna flip. Oh, well. They can just deal with it. ^_^

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Aww! He is such a good dog. I am so amazed that he just sits through the band practice! :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
These next two shots are very similar (read: practically identical), but I couldn't decide between the two.

Do I gets toy?

Or maybe a treat?
How about this one?

I like them all, though. :D And am I the only one who giggles a bit when they read the title?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
So cute! I love that you can take him to work. Because of the tropical storm (maybe hurricane) that is going to hit tomorrow, Raja may be coming to work with me. My bosses are gonna flip. Oh, well. They can just deal with it. ^_^
Morgan was really excited the first time I took him to work, and the more I take him the more relaxed he is about it. He's to the point now that I don't even have to leash him up when I work on a Saturday anymore. (I will keep him tethered if he's there on a weekday, just because there are a lot more people.) I'm sure Raja will be fine, and I hope the weather turns out not to be so bad! Good luck!

Aww! He is such a good dog. I am so amazed that he just sits through the band practice!
You and me both. Hopefully he doesn't outgrow that tolerance to noise, because I hope to take him to band camp regularly now. I even want to teach him some band-related tricks! How fun will that be?!? :D

I like them all, though. :D And am I the only one who giggles a bit when they read the title?
Lol... I can't tell which of the two photos that is! :p

... why are we giggling? Did I misspell something? :confused:

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I heart his [very] speckled tongue! He is just gorgeous. But at the same time he absolutly shatters my heart as he reminds me of my favorite pup at the shelter who was put to sleep and looked exactly like Morgan except with a blue eye. Aggh..heart pains! It looks like he is having so much fun, though and he is soo handsome!! :D It's good to see him. Now, where is this place, really? Tell me about it. Camp? I've heard of dog camps. :p

Members online

No members online now.