Baby Rumor Photos!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Some of you kow that RedHotDobe's little red dobergirl Rumor was raised by me, and taught her naughty ways by Ronin and Ilsa. I was rifling through some old photo discs to find some other photos and I found a lot of baby Rumor photos! Theyr'e super super cute, be warned!

We're start with the 8 week old photos. Her kennelname was Stubbybutt... oddly enough, the breeder let me make kennelnames for all five puppies in the litter. Lucky me, I took hom Rumor's brother "Loudmouth" (renamed Trice) to grow out as a show prospect. He lived up to his kennel name... *shudder*.

Now, 3 month old Rumor! These photos also have her brother Trice in them. Trice was in the blue collar, Rumor in the red.

*more*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical

And we finallyhit 5 months!

Ilsa decides Rumor is at the age where she needs to be told off...

*more*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Where am I supposed to sleep?

She hadn't quite grasped the "go under the allen tree" idea yet... she wailed and hollered for about 3 minutes before she figured it out... excpet she tried to jump OVER the tree and got stuck.. What a goof!

The End!

Paige

Let it be
AWWWWH!

I think when they have their ears taped they look like they are trying to block out aliens from reading their thoughts.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
AWWWWH!

I think when they have their ears taped they look like they are trying to block out aliens from reading their thoughts.
naaaahhhh, it's just their excuse to be naughty buttheads. Maya is still trying to use that excuse, even though her ears havent been taped in a LOOOONNNGGGG time.

ACooper

Awe, she was an adorable pup and now a beautiful girl! How lucky you were to help with that litter Sizzle!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Cooper.... it wasn't lucky at all! ;) All of 'em with the exception of Rumor were a-holes, with too much grit than they knew what to do with. They were sired by that natural eared import Tyler - Ch. Gaindyke Yolo. Out of a nice calm champion fawn bitch, an Eddie daughter. Who knows where their wild streak came from... :confused:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Pretty pretty dogs!! You've made me want a red Dobe someday, just so I can fit in the club. :D

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
She looks like she has a serious 'tude in the first one. Lol, I've always liked that one. She was such a goofy looking little puppy.

noludoru

Bored Now.
So YOU are the one to blame for her goosing habits? :yikes: :mad: :D

Hehe... cute pictures, Sizzle! She has really grown into herself!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ohh Caitlin she wasn't as bad as Sunny or Trice. Let's just say that Sunny is the ONLY dog that Steve refuses to ever have in the house again... and he's VERY tolerant when it comes to my Dobes! I loved her to pieces, but dammmmmnnnnn was she a nightmare!

Members online

No members online now.