This is going to be the hardest decision, help?

Well, my kitten Mika, who I love dearly, is an outside cat, right? Well, this little bundle of joy, needs a better home, the question is, should I? She needs a home who will love her, and let her inside! She needs better than me. I love this cat very dearly, with all my heart. But, I want her to have the best life possible. Should I give her a new home? That is warm, and inside, and she could love her new owner. And their cats. And dogs, and kids. Should I? It is very hard for me... And it is stressing me out! I love the cat, but she is NOT allowed indoors at my home. She is not wanted here, in any way, I want her here, but, she is not wanted... :( What should I do? Here are my options...

1.Get rid of her, and she can be in an inside, warm, cozy home..
2.Keep her, and let her life be miserable outdoors..

Those are basically the options I have... She has, I love this kitty, I want to keep her, but... I love her too much to let her suffer outdoors, my heart says give her away. But, my outside says, keep her.. I am soo confused, and stressed, which should I do? I will be in tears when I get rid of her, if I do. I am in tears thinking about it. Should I? or Should I not? Please, kind of be sensitive about it. I love the cat, I really do, but... I don't know anymore..

She just came to our house, and I started to feed her. She has a house to go into, but, she needs more than that, she has food, water, and shelter. But, I know she needs a lot more than that... And, after I started to feed her, I got attached to her... As you can see. She has good body weight, and everything, its just, I don't want her to live her life outside.. And I don't know, what to do..

um, there are brown specales on her gums, and she is walking funny/dripping water... eek...

Maxy24

Brown speckles are normal, the walking funny worries me, and I'm not sure what you mean by she is dripping water. i do think if she is healthy you should re-home her, so she can have a safe place to live. Of course you should screen the new owners to make sure you believe they are right for this cat. At the very least you should make sure she is spayed so she does not have litter after litter. Don't you have other indoor cats, why can't this one come in?

joce

As long as she has her shots and is altered I wouldn't worry too much-especially if she came to you as an outside cat.

we have a lot of outside barn cats here and they do jsut fine-they do have a lot of risks compared to the inside kitties but I don't see half of these kitties touching foot in a house:p

heh, I spelled speckles wrong, I am out of it, I think she may have a hip problem.. :( Cause for some reason she doesn't like to walk unless she has to. And she drips saliva out of her mouth like crazy... for some reason. It drips like a broken faucet if that helps. Its a drop, I think she might have just drank some water? I don't know, I haven't seen her take a drink of water in a few days.. Her back legs, it looks like they hurt her when she walks.. But, they look totally normal. I hope she doesn't have Rabies.. oh yes, she is not altered, and she does not have shots, right now, she only needs shots.. And spayed, yes, I know this. but, I am worried about her health, but, she probably needs spayed, cause she might have something wrong in there..

Members online

No members online now.