Can We Help You With Your Pet?

Kenzie

In dedication of those that we could not help:

Before giving up your pet, or even just having a problem with your pet, please read the information on this link. Also included is a guide to RESPONSIBLY rehoming your pet if it's absolutely necessary.
http://www.wonderpuppy.net/canwehelp/

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Thank You Kenzie for keeping the warmth going. I see no reason that people get pets to treat them wrong or do the wrong thing. If you really have a problem with your pet reach out their are so many willing to give you a hand to help you retain the love and friendship your pet has chosen to give you.

I say "TOTALLY STICK IT"... but again, people who read this post and go to this forum, do great... it's the one's who don't read it, that is a problem....

We should all "know" people, people who do not take care of their animals....do you really think they get on a great forum as this...

Kenzie

Yes, and then they go on to get another dog, over and over and rejoin the forums under different usernames. They're not the ones that really care, as demonstrated by their actions, but hopefully, by reading this thread, this time, when this new dog becomes disposable because he's inconvienient, they'll read the original post on this thread and do the responsible thing. It just makes me sick how some can get a new dog, over and over and over.

Members online

No members online now.