The Good News thread

Torch

Got a killer promotion at work. I'm now the assistant branch manager at a 275 car branch.

I've been with Enterprise for 10 months and gotten two big promotions. It's so nice to finally work for a company that rewards all of the qualities I have. It's hard work (not mentally so much, just a lot of moving parts to our business) but I love it. Hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to bring one of the dogs to work with me occasionally.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Got a killer promotion at work. I'm now the assistant branch manager at a 275 car branch.

I've been with Enterprise for 10 months and gotten two big promotions. It's so nice to finally work for a company that rewards all of the qualities I have. It's hard work (not mentally so much, just a lot of moving parts to our business) but I love it. Hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to bring one of the dogs to work with me occasionally.
Hey my brother works at enterprise here! Cool!

Way to go on the promotion!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I made nommy food. Nom nom nom.

And Abrams is cute.

And Cynder hasn't regurged at all today. Which included 2/3 of a can in one sitting. Which may mean I only need to feed her TWICE a day instead of three to four. WHOOT.

And I will hopefully get to see Michael next month.

And I get to sleep in tomorrow.

The night is looking up!

noludoru

Bored Now.

CONGRATS!!

Blackrose - I'm so glad to heard that about Cynder. <3

My update? Went on an impromptu date with the girl who messages me on OKC who has the Cooper S, and it was quite awesome. Next date Tuesday!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Starting a second job!! Going to be working for a family-friend taking calls and emails, and doing scheduling for their business. Also going to help them with odd jobs like helping them update their website and things like that. I'm excited! Going to be bringing in more money and I can stay at home for this one!

Also, after like 9 months of seeing her twice a week I talked to the girl who used to be my best friend that I've posted about on here before. And she was actually really nice to me. I've had a really hard time after losing her as a friend, and I'm not hopeful that things could ever be the same as much as I'd like them to be, but maybe it doesn't have to be so awkward anymore. And it's kind of funny because we found out that both of us just recently got our 2nd hole ear piercings around the same time and neither of us knew anything about the other. We were always really alike but that was kind of freaky lol.

k9krazee

My husband is awesome!!! He's up early making me breakfast on his day off (my first day back to work) & then he volunteered to drive 3 hours roundtrip to pick up some free agility equipment! Love him!

Taqroy

I have lots of good news!

Yesterday I went to breakfast with a friend from high school that I haven't
seen/talked to since....2006? And it was awesome and we still had a ton in common and I'm so so glad I overcame my socially awkward penguin - ness and didn't back out.

Also, got to see my baby brother for a whole weekend, he's so grown up and he's abso-freaking-lutely adorable with Falon. And I stood my ground and told my Mom that we aren't doing Christmas with them this year which went better than I expected.

And last night Tipper had her first ever agility class and she ROCKED it. Was totally into it, ignored the crazed barking dog next to us, tugged like a fiend, and figured out the tunnel in no time. And I feel amazing and refreshed and wonderful after being back in class. I missed classes so freaking much.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I have lots of good news!

Yesterday I went to breakfast with a friend from high school that I haven't
seen/talked to since....2006? And it was awesome and we still had a ton in common and I'm so so glad I overcame my socially awkward penguin - ness and didn't back out.

Also, got to see my baby brother for a whole weekend, he's so grown up and he's abso-freaking-lutely adorable with Falon. And I stood my ground and told my Mom that we aren't doing Christmas with them this year which went better than I expected.

And last night Tipper had her first ever agility class and she ROCKED it. Was totally into it, ignored the crazed barking dog next to us, tugged like a fiend, and figured out the tunnel in no time. And I feel amazing and refreshed and wonderful after being back in class. I missed classes so freaking much.
That is awesome! All of it, but to me especially the last part, lol!

I got my previously very confusing and out of date account with the AKC Reunite service all squared away, so now Macky and Blossom's microchips are up to date with all info, addresses, pictures, and emergency contacts. Blossom's medical info regarding her supplement need is on there as well with a big old NEEDS MEDS. *phew* Feels good.

Now it's Keeva's turn... will somebody please tell me it's not a big deal to have a dog chipped while they're awake? I'm such a weenie about it - I had Ketchup and Mustard's done at a low cost clinic and they were perfectly fine, but they were tough pit bull types and Keeva is a baby sometimes and the needle is so big, and and and *puke*... I have some odd needle hang ups (even though I'm totally fine with giving vaccinations and other sub-q stuff. LOL) and the needle is soooo huge. I had Blossom's done while she was under but I don't see Keeva going under any time soon.

Please tell me I'm way more upset about this than the dog will be? And that my small, cute, intact female really needs the permanent identification should we ever be seperated?

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
That is awesome! All of it, but to me especially the last part, lol!

I got my previously very confusing and out of date account with the AKC Reunite service all squared away, so now Macky and Blossom's microchips are up to date with all info, addresses, pictures, and emergency contacts. Blossom's medical info regarding her supplement need is on there as well with a big old NEEDS MEDS. *phew* Feels good.

Now it's Keeva's turn... will somebody please tell me it's not a big deal to have a dog chipped while they're awake? I'm such a weenie about it - I had Ketchup and Mustard's done at a low cost clinic and they were perfectly fine, but they were tough pit bull types and Keeva is a baby sometimes and the needle is so big, and and and *puke*... I have some odd needle hang ups (even though I'm totally fine with giving vaccinations and other sub-q stuff. LOL) and the needle is soooo huge. I had Blossom's done while she was under but I don't see Keeva going under any time soon.

Please tell me I'm way more upset about this than the dog will be? And that my small, cute, intact female really needs the permanent identification should we ever be seperated?
Cara was chipped and then rechipped while awake both times. She didn't flinch either time. ;)

Taqroy

Mu was far more scared of the microchip scanner than actually getting microchipped. "Omg what is that? Will it eat me? Will it hurt? It's trying to kill me save meeeeeee" and then she tried to climb my leg and run out the door simultaneously.

*cough* Keeva is definitely going to be fine. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.