Xmas came early Petco is here

My brother came over last nite to help us with our porch roof and gve me a xmas gift early. He just got hired in Buffalo as the new store manager for Petco!!!!:Can we say discount..... He asked me for 8 by 10 of my dogs for his office. ( he wants convos ideas to have with his new staff ) and to show off to the the customers. Maybe he will find his other half there.

I have shopped PetSmart I got to research Petco .
He says they do NOT sell dogs and have adoptions there.. I got to get our Whiska wagon I work with to his store.

He also asked me to bring in my dogs for a kids day to meet the staff and kids. Im so excited my dogs love kids and the attention they get our our demos at middle schools here they will get treats too.

He also said he will look into getting us promo stuff for our UKC Dog show next year.

So needless to say im excited.....Got to go look up the discount.
IF anyone has any bad or good opinions about Petco pls inform me I dont know much about them they are not around here.:popcorn:

Here is Chris with one of our 1st litter see this great expenisive shirt?
Tanky took a wee wee on it 2 secs after this pic was shot.
And for the single girls he is great dancer, dressses great and loves all animals. Drives a new nice car and makes boo koo money in what every he does- still has a brooklyn accent.... despite living in Western NY for 15 years.
And likes to spoil his woman rotten thus he has been taken to the bank a few times.. Cant find a dancer and a pet lover in one gal :(
This pic was 6 years ago the video below is a few weeks ago.

http://www.casdog.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/5229/cat/675

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
When Petco opened around here, I was in absolute heaven. There was only one pet store in town before, and I was boycotting it because they sold puppy mill dogs.

I find Petco is a great place to socialize dogs and work on training under distraction. They also have a lot of good pet supplies, not the cheap things you find in the grocery store.

The one place I find them lacking is in their dog training program. Sometimes they have good trainers, but other times their trainers are lacking. I don't like the current trainer at our Petco. She uses prongs vigorously and incorrectly. She still needs a prong to work her current dogs, even though they're "trained"! IMO, if you still need a prong to get your dog to obey simple commands, then your dog isn't trained.

But aside from that, I'm very happy. The puppy mill shop went out of business soon after Petco arrived. ;)

I think you are in Texas excuse me if im wrong. just that my sister moved out there and my brother is considering transferring if he stays with Petco...
Nice to know they are all over and he has job chances....

HOORAy for the pet store closing...... I am againest prongs and muzzles..
I use martingales to train pups , I use double handle leashes, have break away collars on the working dogs outside, use the heaviest show collars as our lets go any where collar and i use huge flat collars like blocky dogs when we go out to keep the chain up where the neck is>Otherwise i would lose the collars in the fur and have less control of the dogs.

When we do show our dogs we use real thick short nylon or leather leashes even on the 2 Therapy dogs we have.... Because I get so neavous seeing a
DDBX being showing on a show lace they show Cotons with.. :(

So my next question will be do they have show collars hard to find 30 inch double hexagon collars without going to ebay. And I got a huge travel bowl years ago with a handle ive never found in a pet store. Maybe he will let me give ideas for merchandising?' Make my year he did :)

A

Angel Chicken

Ohh PM! He is cute!!

Too bad I have a man... I'd take him out any day!

And that accent!! I love y'all's accent!

Members online

No members online now.