Do baby teeth all fall out at same time?

usurp

Belgian Shepherd Tervuere
Yesterday I noticed one of my dogs tennis balls was covered in blood. He like around 5 and half months old and when I looked at his teeth I noticed one of the front canine teeth had a bit of blood around it. The day before he had one of his side teeth fall out so I figured the canine was next. In the evening I noticed the canine tooth on the other side had become bent and today morning I noticed it had fallen.

Is this normal, do the baby teeth all fall out at the same time?
Also are the dogs usually in pain? My dog doesnt look like he is but I can't imagine why he wouldn't feel it. Been giving him icecubes to play with in hopes of numbing any pain if there was any..

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
When your baby teeth fell out did you feel anything?

Dogs aren't any different.

And they can fall out all at once, sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

Your dogs gonna be fine. If he continues to bleed then take him to a vet though. And, of course, if you don't notice any new teeth growing.

usurp

Belgian Shepherd Tervuere
i dont remember when my baby teeth fell so I wouldnt remember if i was in pain or not.

The bleeding stopped it was just brief. I was going to get him meat on bone on friday but i dont know how he can eat it now without his canine teeth..

swanville

Abbie and Molly's Mom
The baby teeth don't usually all come out at once and I don't think it hurts when the baby ones fall out, but I have wondered about the new ones coming in...if you are concerned about him being in pain, as long as your vet hasn't told you not to...you could give him a buffered aspirin a couple times a day...make sure it is buffered to avoid stomach upset. I remember when my dogs were teething they loved to chew and having a few teeth missing didn't seem to slow them down...

Members online

No members online now.