Alert: Lurker No Longer Being Creepy and Weird

autofail

I figured it was time I actually posted since I've been skulking around for months now. :D But I'm shy even on the internet. So here's me being courageous.

I've fostered dogs for a couple years now, and after one should-have-been-a-failure (STILL miss this dog),

and one pseudo-failure (my mother fell in love and he's hers now :D Which is great because he's awesome and superhandsomelovethisface),

I've finally decided to go for my dream dog before I go back to fostering and rescue. :) That'll make the temptation to keep them all easier to bear, right?

Right. We'll go with that.

So right now, it's me and the boyfriend, his 10 year old Sheltie, Squall (who refuses to take even a semi-nice picture to be posted on a public forum), the two cats Broface (actual name: Nanaki) and Creeper (Nuriko), and the bearded dragon (Nall) and crested gecko (Bug).

Nanaki

Nuriko

And the newest addition who will be home on Thursday!

My yet-to-be-named Silken Windhound. :D

I'll be making another post sometime soon about him in the main forum. >3<

I hope we'll fit in here!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Congrats on coming out of lurkdom! :p

Every animal you posted is adorable, but OMG, your Silken Windhound! Such a cutie! :D Any name ideas yet?

I've noticed you creeping around here! Glad you posted and for such an awesome reason! What an absolutely gorgeous puppy. I'm drooling, seriously.

Welcome to finally posting and can't wait to get to know you and your soon to be puppy

autofail

Thanks so so much for the welcome and the compliments! I'm excited to have finally posted and I can't wait to get to know everyone.

@Whisper, I'm actually going to be posting a thread hoping for name suggestions shortly. There have been a few, but I can't decide. xD

Members online

No members online now.