New Dog Forum.

matt_m

Thanks for posting this Bre.

It's my forum but SmexyPibble is a mod on there...

I'm guessing it is your forum? If so I would change the background, it makes it VERY hard to read.
Do you mean the boxer-dog background? The topics and posts are actually over (on top of) this, is that what you meant? If so i'll change it, thanks for the tip :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OMG. I just saw a video on your site I so wish I didn't. Makes me so mad, and scared, to see! Jeezes!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yup, that would be the one!

It scares me to see it honestly. I had a really dreadful feeling in my stomach the entire time! :(

Yup, that would be the one!

It scares me to see it honestly. I had a really dreadful feeling in my stomach the entire time! :(
Me too. I was scared for the child, but at the same time, pissed off to see her whack a dog around in the face. One can only imagine where she learned it from. :mad:

noludoru

Bored Now.
I skipped lots of it, but is it me or does the kid kick the dog and hit the dog in the face to get the ball? o_O The vid itself was so shaky I'm not sure of what I am seeing.

matt_m

Hi Everyone

Sorry about the video. I just had a look at it...definitely agree that the smacking the dog was NOT good handling, or necessary.

The large majority of the video seemed OK though? I did skip some as it was quite long...

Members online

No members online now.