The gang! (Lots of pics)

My mom was cooking last night, and all the dogs congregated in the kitchen so I decided to snap some pictures.

Bjorn

Cartman

Jannah

*MORE*

Bjorn and Jannah (give me some credit, its hard to get good pictures on that white kitchen floor!! The background ends up being super bright!)

Yepp, Bjorn again (And this crappy point and click camera makes it hard to photograph black animals!!)

Harry

*MORE*

Lucy agrees! (And by the way, thats NOT urine by Lucy..its water damage from my mom constantly dropping ice cubes on the floor and not picking them up)

lol (Thats Cartman)

*MORE*

Kayota

Why DO you have 11 dogs? They ARE all cute but I know I wouldn't be able to give them enough love! I definitely am jealous of your giant heart!

*Amy*

Jeez and I thought I had it rough with 4 dogs running around here.. kudos to you!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
sweet family! THe first pic on post number six, that is a great expression, well caught by the camera.

Juicy

I love your Lucy...and look at Bjorn's pearly whites.

Reese & Bob could be Princess' sibling!!!

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Pretty dogs! There are so many of 'em! Alotta Dachshunds you have there! I've only owned one small dog in my lifetime - and she was a Dachshund! We rescued her from being euthanized when she was already seventeen, so we didn't have her long. She was my dog. She hated everyone else... but to me she was a pretty good little girl!
The first picture of Bjorn is scary with the squinty red eyes!

Members online

No members online now.