What has gotten into my dogs today

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Belle is STILL whining at the window for the squirrel that hasn't been there for 24 hours.

and now Beezer ATE my chapstick. he NEVER steals my chapstick lol.

What is going on in this house today lol.

At least Beezers breath smells like strawberries now instead of a$$

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
they are just having their own little weird 4th of July celebration! :D things will be back to normal tomorrow. That is, unless they decide to go out and paint the town red tonight :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
they are just having their own little weird 4th of July celebration! :D things will be back to normal tomorrow. That is, unless they decide to go out and paint the town red tonight :D
LOl that's what I'm thinking... WHAT did they get into while we were out. LOL maybe they have a stash haha

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
LOL! :D She is still watching the squrriel? That squirell is there JUST to tease her and only to tease her..lol

And I can't blame Beezer for eating the chapstick, sometimes I think about it! ;)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
LOL! :D She is still watching the squrriel? That squirell is there JUST to tease her and only to tease her..lol

And I can't blame Beezer for eating the chapstick, sometimes I think about it! ;)
LOL the worst part is the squirrel hasn't actually been there since yesterday afternoon lol. So she is looking for a squirrel that is no longer there and doesn't seem to have plans of coming back haha.

Well that is true... this one smelled like strawberries and I loved it lol. it even had a little sweet taste.. I know from licking my lips NOT eating it :p

Members online

No members online now.