scob89

DILLIGAF?
This picture will work now, It was way to big. It was 207X236 Pixels. The signatures pics you have to upload from an Image hosting site such as www.photobucket.com and then you just copy and paste the picture not the link from photobucket. The avatar picture that is attached needs to be saved on your computer, and then up loaded from your computer.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Your welcome. Just make sure that you uploaded the pic from your computer otherwise the pic will dissapper when I take it out of my photobucket.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
It worked because I just got done deleteing it from my photobucket gallary. and now the pic that I posted directly is gone.

Need help posting avatar pic

Ok... I got a pic resized and it's ready to be posted (I hope!). But where do I go on the Chazhound site to get it put into my siggy?

Saje

Island dweller
Do you have it uploaded to a website?

Then you go to User CP (control panel) and on the left will be an option that says edit signature. You post the code into the box and save.

Little trick. If you post the code with in these
code​
the picture will be center instead of to the left (like mine). Let me know if you need more help

Saje said:
Do you have it uploaded to a website?

Then you go to User CP (control panel) and on the left will be an option that says edit signature. You post the code into the box and save.

Little trick. If you post the code with in these
code​
the picture will be center instead of to the left (like mine). Let me know if you need more help
Saje... I'm so clueless... when you say got to User CP (control panel) -- where is THAT? Control panel to me is on my hard drive. How do I get to User CP?

Saje

Island dweller
oh it's up on the top blue bar where it says User CP FAQ Members List Chat...

Saje

Island dweller
Are you happy with it? I can make it bigger but I think it's great. It's a great pic

btw I centred the pic and text above and put it in bold :D I like it better that way. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Saje said:
Are you happy with it? I can make it bigger but I think it's great. It's a great pic

btw I centred the pic and text above and put it in bold :D I like it better that way. Let me know if you want anything changed.
Saje... it's fine and thanks again!

Members online