Introducing.....

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
So to sum up Outlaw's first season of Dock Diving, he went from jumping 7 feet in the Novice division. To our next event where he broke his personal best 4 different times, went to finals twice, earned a leg towards his express SR title, earned his Junior title and brought home a small handful of our first ribbons EVER!
We went back to ground work and worked on tracking and getting a "pop" out of him on the dock. Next event he was hitting the high 15's to low 16's. Broke his PB of 14'4 and landed a nice new PB of 16'8.
Next and last event of the season he decided to show me, all our hard work paid off. He started landing 18-19 foot jumps and then busted out a nice little surprise for me! He hit 20 feet!!!! He earned a leg towards his Master title, made it to Master finals and earned his Senior title.
He did this all before he turned a year old. I never knew how far he would come in this sport and I look forward to what the 2015 season brings us!

So to sum all that up let me introduce:

Gunslinger's Wanted Dead or Alive SJ-R!!!!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Congrats! That's a big jump! I wish they had dock diving around here. I'd love to just watch it.

Members online

No members online now.