16lbs of grain free kibble for $11.99!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I came across this and went :yikes:

I wish I fed kibble!

Petcarerx.com is running a massive sale on Petcurean kibbles- the Go and Now.

Here's one of them, for example:

http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/pr...ee-adult-turkey-salmon-duck-omega-oils-recipe

And this one is 25lbs for $9.99 :yikes:

http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/pr...=petcurean-go-sensitivity-shine-salmon-recipe

Anyway, figured I'd pass this on. I'm pretty sure they do free shipping over $35, and I bet there are promo codes out there as well.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Thanks for posting this! Cali's food is on sale at $9 for 12lbs, and I'm thinking they may have had a typo on the 25 pound bag since it says $59.99... which seems a little much considering how cheap it is for half the amount.

I think it only ships to the US, but maybe we'll just have it sent to a business overcross.

Yes, I posted this to the group on Facebook yesterday after my order arrived. A friend found the sale and posted a photo of all the food with the price and I'm sure everyone's face looked like this > :yikes:, so she posted the link and I couldn't believe it! I got 56lbs of food for nearly the same price I was paying for 33lbs of another brand! I do not know how long the sale will last, so I would suggest ordering soon, the Ex. dates are around June 2014.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Ahh, I really want to get in on that. I hope it lasts just a bit longer! D:

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Ahhhh this is awesome! I just got a free bag of food from work, and now could get 100lb of food for under $40 + free shipping. WOOT!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Bah. I can't decide if I want to stock up. Shipping for 4 bags of 25lb Go is like $35... which sucks but that's still 100lbs of food for $75 which is not a bad price. For some reason I don't feel like I can buy just 1 bag, I feel like I either need to stock up or get none at all lol. Not that I even need dog food right now.

Bah. I can't decide if I want to stock up. Shipping for 4 bags of 25lb Go is like $35... which sucks but that's still 100lbs of food for $75 which is not a bad price. For some reason I don't feel like I can buy just 1 bag, I feel like I either need to stock up or get none at all lol. Not that I even need dog food right now.
I'm with you. I waffled back and forth all day. I finally ordered 4, 16lb bags. The shipping was a little much.. like $35. Buuut.. I rationalized it by saying I got 64 lbs of grain free food for like $48. I didn't tell my husband about the shipping.

We have a stockpile of dog food in our extra room and I don't need the hubby calling me a hoarder ;) I mix in some grain food with Zen and Gus' dinner, but the main staple here is grain free. Rumor only gets grain free and the boys get about 75/25 grain free/grain mix. All of my stockpiled food has grains.. soo.. there was need. hahaha

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Yeah I think I'll end up doing it. My mom's justification for it was... well, I'm always going to need dog food, so might as well stock up if I can and save money in the long run.

It'll really seal the deal if I can convince Pet Supplies Plus to let me return a bag of Sojos. I have no clue what their return policy is. But that money back would pretty much pay for all the Go that I want to order. :p

Saeleofu

AWESOME!!!!

Also, FAM20 gets you $20 off $59+ orders!! I got 150lbs for $128 :D

Last edited:

kady05

AWESOME!!!!

Ah, thank you! That covers a lot of the shipping, so now I feel better. So I'm getting.. 84lbs. of the Go Fit + Free and 8lbs. of the Now GF cat food for $81 shipped. That's still a huge savings when I think that if I wanted 60lbs. of the Nutrisource (like $45/bag here) I'd be paying $90.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Penn eats Go but I live in Canada& so 4 25lb bags costs $36.96 ..then it costs $54.15 to ship them to my house LOL!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
AWESOME!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you! That helps a lot + pet supplies plus is letting me return my opened bag of Sojos, so now I can feel good about stocking up.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I feed acana but I have fed Now in the past and I've been very happy except for the price. One nice thing for the old dogs is Now Senior has more joint supplements in it than any other old dog food and the kibbles are huge which makes for awesome training treats if you don't use it as food.

Thanks all!!

Members online