Quick release/buckle martingales?

Saeleofu

Anyone know where to get them? I want to get some for the boys this Christmas but have no idea where. I know I've seen them before, just can't remember :p

I prefer the martingales with chain, but all-fabric, leather, etc is fine, too. I just hate having to loosen it, put it on, and then tighten it again. Ideally I'd find either leather and chain ones, or cute fabric and chain ones. It'd be awesome if I could find one with stainless steel chain instead of nickel for Gavroche. The nickel discolors his hair, but silvery stuff looks so good on him.

The Cozy Critter sells them, and has them with chain too, and K9Closet has an option where you can have it with a buckle, but the martingale part only comes in fabric.

Romy

Taxiderpy
These folks offer chain martingales with quick release buckles. They also do custom embroidery and stuff. Not sure how much a custom collar is, but their premades are really reasonable at <$20

Collar Styles

Toller_08

I bought mine from Nearly Naked Neckwear. The lady is super nice and has great customer service. Her collars are very well made also. I love them. I don't think the buckle martingales are on her actual website yet for some reason, but if you contact her directly she'll be able to do them for you. Except she's based in Canada, so I'm not sure what shipping cost or anything would be for you.

Members online

No members online now.