Hello Everyone!

bandaide

Not So Proper
Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a long time lurker that has finally worked up the courage to press the "New Thread" button, because I think I'm ready to start asking some questions!

My name is Lindsey, and I just graduated from college which means I'm back at home with my three little terrors... uhm.. I mean yorkies. :p Their names are Teddy, Tinker, and Toast.

Teddy is 7 years old, loves to eat, and loves to play with his stuffed cow. Tinker is also 7, stubborn as a mule, loves everyone, and is allergic to anything and everything. Toast is 6 years old, the baby of the family, and sticks to her humans like glue.

I've been enjoying this forum so much because y'all have opened my eyes to the idea of positive training... which doesn't even closely resemble the type of training I witnessed as a child. My pups have never had a day of training in their lives, but I really want to start working with them on some of our issues. (We really don't have the many problems, but we could always improve.)

I'm looking forward to playing a more active role in this community. Thank you guys for all of the info so far!

Maxy24

Welcome to Chazhound! I'm glad we've helped you out already and I look forward to hearing stories about your three and helping you to train them. I hope you enjoy the forum!

ricky

Welcome to Chazz! It is nice to have you joined this community. I want to knwo more about your puppy.

ricky

Welcome to board! This is nice to meet you and a great spot for all who love to share experience about their pets.

Members online

No members online now.