Omg Happy!!!!

So I wasn't sure if I'd be able to borrow a dog from the person I usually do in order to complete a team of 3 dogs for the race I have coming up in Barrie on the 14th so I called up my buddy Cheri who owns a kennel of racing Sibes (Mid-Star Kennels I believe the name is) and I ask her about the possibility of borrowing a dog from her and guess what! Not only do I have a dog for this race, but she is going to loan me a dog for the whole season and this dog will get to live here!!!!!! I'm so incredibly excited!!!!!!!! After the season I get to decide whether I want to keep her or give her back to Cheri for the summer. I guess we'll see how things go.

Bonnie is an older lady at 9 years old but still running strong. She is a confident leader so I'm hoping she'll do well up with Ronan. If not I'll stick her on wheel and run OC up front since he's my most reliable of the 3. She has 16 miles left to go to attain her SD (Sled Dog) title so I'll be finishing her for Cheri. Cheri's coming with Bonnie on Saturday to inspect my kennel and home and see how Bonnie reacts to OC since they'll have to share living space. She says she's not too worried about it though since I'm the only one that can keep Nash and Fargo (part of her racing team) calm at the start line, I must know something about deling with dogs LOL I'm so excited!!!!

I don't have a pic of her but Cheri tells me that she looks a lot like her sister Merry (the grey one in the pic) and she is an auntie to the two boys shown behind her, Nash and Fargo.

avenlee

That's wonderful OC. I'm so excited for you. Don't you love how some things just pan out perfectly. See good things DO happen to good people. Congrats and Good Luck with the race.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, congratulations. You'll have to keep us updated on your races.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Congrats OC that is great news to hear. Sounds like she will be a great addition to your team.

avenlee said:
That's wonderful OC. I'm so excited for you. Don't you love how some things just pan out perfectly. See good things DO happen to good people. Congrats and Good Luck with the race.
Awww Avenlee, you just made my day!!!! :D

And so did the rest of you with your kind comments! I'll be sure to show you pics of her tomorrow when she comes and of course there will be race pics!!!

Members online

No members online now.