The "I miss Renee" thread

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
No Eddie.....she needs to come back for the love and STAY for the delicious SPAM! LOL........all you can eat buffet 24/7!
Love & Spam? You mean we get to have a "spampersand?"

ACooper

Absolutely! And that's just the sort of thing Renee would appreciate! :lol-sign:

LauraLeigh

I've been looking for her too, miss her here for sure, but I absolutely completely get what dealing with parents and health and so on is like....

((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))

yoko

Has anyone heard from her even on FB?

X.X I bought tags from her like a year and a half ago and never got them and haven't been able to get a hold of her for a quite a while.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Has anyone heard from her even on FB?

X.X I bought tags from her like a year and a half ago and never got them and haven't been able to get a hold of her for a quite a while.
No. I saw she "liked" something on Facebook but that was a while ago. As for the tags, her website isn't even up anymore. I'm sorry you never got them, but I think that's just one thing she cannot deal with right now. Knowing her, she'll make it up to you when she can get back in business.

Me too, yoko. She gave me her word that she'd make it up to me when things settle for her. I'd put my life in her hands, so I'm not worried about a couple of tags. I know she'll get them done when she can. I'm wondering if the phone number I have for her is still right. I miss the crap out of her. :(

Add me to the list as well. Renee has always been the calm in any storm, and there have been so many storms lately. Her presence is hugely missed, everywhere. :(

I hope things get better for her soon.

AliciaD

On second thought...
I've been gone for a while, but coming back it was obvious who was missing. Miss her too and hope she is doing okay.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Anyone with an update on Renee? :( The longer she's gone, the more I worry.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Things are pretty shakey overall, but she's working on her book. Bimmer, Kharma and Tallulah are all doing fine. There is A LOT going on in her life these days. Just keep her in your thoughts. :)

milos_mommy

Renee was a longtime member and admin, and I believe a founder of, this website. She was extremely important to many people here, going far out of her way to help chazzers in need. Just an incredibly inspirational woman. A girl on here even named her daughter after Renee.

I never understood exactly why she left.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
She has more will power than I have not even sneaking a peek!!!!!!

Maybe she should pop in and say hello.

Members online

No members online now.