Cottage pics ... dock dog, and some dekklets

Dekka

Just try me..
Hai.. this is where you hooman throwz stick!

Noes! Not throwz dog!

Look the small hooman throwz hiself!

Ohhh mai turn!

Whut you meanz you done throwing stick??

more

Dekka

Just try me..
Yay! Suckas

watching for random falling sticks (from trees and such)

Kat being admired by my cousin and his young daughter.

ok done doing mom thingz... go swim noaw?

the end!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
those are great pics :D

Dekka looks like she is having a great time :) the dekklets are adorable, I cant wait to see more pics of them :)

Dekka

Just try me..
Lookit Dekka's boobies, hahaha <3

They all look great!
I KNOW... they are sooo obscene, particularly as they aren't even close to being evenly spaced/sized. I said if they don't go away after she weans she will need a breast reduction..

But then began to wonder if a breast reduction referred to 2 breasts.. in which case she will need 3.5 reductions.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wonderful pics. I especially lik Mai turn. What a shot!

Toller_08

Great pictures!! I've been away these last two weeks, and while I had computer access, it was the slowest computer in history so I wasn't able to see anyone's pictures. Wow, have the dekklets ever grown!! They're beautiful. :)

OH MY GOD! How DARE you let your nursing female go out in the world and function like a real dog. For shame ;)

Awesome pics. She looks happy to be playing instead of just tending to puppies all day.

I KNOW... they are sooo obscene, particularly as they aren't even close to being evenly spaced/sized. I said if they don't go away after she weans she will need a breast reduction..

But then began to wonder if a breast reduction referred to 2 breasts.. in which case she will need 3.5 reductions.
I told Teeny if she didn't suck hers back up I'd cut them, and her clam-neck nipples, off with dull scissors. Thusfar the threats have worked. LOL!!

Dekka

Just try me..
OH MY GOD! How DARE you let your nursing female go out in the world and function like a real dog. For shame ;)

Awesome pics. She looks happy to be playing instead of just tending to puppies all day.

I told Teeny if she didn't suck hers back up I'd cut them, and her clam-neck nipples, off with dull scissors. Thusfar the threats have worked. LOL!!
LOL! I did check with the vet to see when she could go swimming (due to the c section) and she said 2 weeks. That was today! Lucky that today was the day we had to go put docks in.

Hmm shall have to try threats....

Dekka

Just try me..
thanks everyone!

I think they are the most expressive dogs (for good and for bad lol) You can see what they are thinking plain as day on their little adorable faces. (all terriers not just JRTs) I am SUCH a terrier fan.

And I am soooo falling in love with Solo... (do you see that face?!)

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Aww! Dekka's so pretty, and she had even prettier puppies.

thanks everyone!

I think they are the most expressive dogs (for good and for bad lol) You can see what they are thinking plain as day on their little adorable faces. (all terriers not just JRTs) I am SUCH a terrier fan.
That's so true. Benji is one of the most expressive dogs I've ever known. You always know exactly what's going through his head.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
They are precious! So small and cute.

Dekka looks happy to be swimming again :D

Members online