Celebrating the first birthday

Snowy

Snowy is not yet a year old, but his first birthday is getting closer. I want to make it special. :D Do you have any idea? How did you celebrate your dog's first birthday?

Snowy

Well, I don't have a plan yet and am not sure about the budget as well. I think I will just make a simple party, inviting some puppies and dogs around my place. :) Do you or other pet owners celebrate your pets' birthday?

I saw this kit online recently:

Exclusive Dog Birthday Party Kit - GW Little

You can put the same thing together cheaper... buy a few stuffed toys and bags of treats for the "guests" as goody bags... buy some hats and decorations at a party store or the dollar store.

Make a little cake (dog friendly) they also sell one on that site.

Just have fun!

For my dogs birthday I usually just take them somewhere special, usually the dog park because they all have Spring/Summer birthdays... if it is raining/bad weather we might just go to petsmart or something and I let them pick a toy. Then they usually get something special for dinner, fish/sweet potato and peas is usually a big hit!

Snowy

Wow, thanks PoodleMommy for sharing the link. The website gave me some good ideas. I think I get some options already. I also consider to just take him to the dog park instead of making a birthday party. Thanks again!

Members online