Dekka's guide to enjoying Trolls.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Dekka, as a member of many different forums and someone who's dabbled in several controversial "fandoms", may I just say that this thread is awesome.

And everyone should follow the advice. :D

Dekka

Just try me..
Thank you all.

Please buy a t shirt.... Forget the sea kittens.. FEED A TROLL TODAY. (you can feed it a sea kitteh if you wan too)

Bwuahahahahaaaaa! Oh, like you can actually keep a Terrier from doing what a Terrier is bound and determined to do without suffering dire consequences? :rofl1:
There are two terrier owners in the household here......and I've been bitten more than once by them too......I haz experience? :D

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Hey, since I can't be on often enough anymore to really enjoy Chaz the way I want to, I could perform a public service and become a troll. I bet if I practice I can get good at it.

Dekka

Just try me..
I don't know Drmom... we already know you. It would be hard to take you seriously. But I fully support you if you decide to try!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Well, when I alpha rolled Uncle Fred for the seventh time today, he bit me, so I tied him outside a local shelter and fled--thus I have some extra time on my hands for trolling.

Members online

No members online now.