If you had a superpower

Romy

Taxiderpy
What superpower would you choose? Invisibility? Flying? Healing powahs?

I would want to never need sleep again. To feel completely well rested no matter how much physical or mental stuff I did. That would be so awesome. I'd get all kinds of crap done.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Shapeshifting!!

OR, I'd like to have the exact amount of money I need in my pocket when I need it.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Shape shifting as well. I love this kinda stuff. Can't wait to see what everyone else has to say.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Telekinesis! (The ability to move stuff with my mind)
Just seems like it would be endless handy and really really cool!

Plus I could seriously kick anyone's butt by launching them at a wall. Would be nice to go running at night without fear of being mugged or anything.

swabby

Telekinesis! (The ability to move stuff with my mind)
Just seems like it would be endless handy and really really cool!

Plus I could seriously kick anyone's butt by launching them at a wall. Would be nice to go running at night without fear of being mugged or anything.
I would like to be able to walk on the ceiling. Much less chance of tripping over dog toys. :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'm always torn between shapeshifting and flying, until I realize I can shapeshift into a bird! So, shapeshifting. :p

milos_mommy

Teleporting.

Not really useful in a superhero sense, but way useful/cool in my life.

Not needing sleep is one I've thought of before, too. But then you'd be giving up dreaming.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I would take healing powers that way I could fix myself and see my loved ones suffer.

Am I limited to just one? LOL! I really loved the well rested but never sleeps one. That is awesome! I could go for that. I also like the moving objects one too. For me I would say it would be the ability to read someone's mind when I want to. So if someone is telling me something that sounds like it could be true but possibly BS as well, I would love to be able to tap into their mind and see what they are thinking at that moment. I would also like to be able tap into those moments when I am with my family and we are doing something fun together, I would like to tap in and see what is also going on in their head that they aren't verbalizing, but I would not want anyone to know that I had that power.

Zhucca

Lab Love
I'm torn between yours, Romy... and shapeshifting. Never needing to sleep would be cool. You would get A LOT done. We spend so much time sleeping.

In the end, I have to choose shapeshifting too.

I like the subject of 'lame superpowers' too. Like, you can fly... but only at the speed of your walking speed. You can lift things with your mind, but only limited to what you can personally carry. heh.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm partial to The Flash anyway, but superspeed is pretty attractive. In many ways it's like teleporting because it wouldn't take long to get anywhere. Plus you could do mundane things quickly and get them out of the way (my to-do list would be nonexistent!)

Dekka

Just try me..
The not needing to sleep would be ok if you could still nap if you wanted to. Napping is so decadent. It would be nice to be still able to indulge from time to time.

I think though I would go with teleportation. For a few reasons.

1. I love to travel but rarely have the funds or the time. Have a weekend? could pop over to visit a friend in France, or go swimming someplace warm in the middle of january..

2. Never be late to things. Ever.

3. Could make money, lots of it, if you could take small items with you. Even more if you could take larger items or people.

4. Spend more time with people you care about. Having a hard time figuring out when you can get time together? Much easier when getting there and back is instant.

5. No, or little fear of others or disasters. Earthquake, tornado, impending apocalypse? As long as its not planet wide you can be elsewhere. Someone trying to attack you? Leave, or grab them and materialize in a police station..

just so many reason as to why teleporation would rock.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Telekinesis (being able to move/control things with my mind) and telepathy (being able to communicate w/ things via mind). Professor Xavier all the way. :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Batman doesn't have any superpowers.
He has one...

Being HAWT in a rubber suit lol. Is that weird? Seriously not just anyone could pull off a rubber suit lol

Mine would be teleporting or being the flash so I
Could get anywhere... In a flash lol (and knock 30,000 times.... Pennypennypennypennypennypennypenny lol)

We could easily Visit our families whenever we wanted, go to Disney whenever we wanted or go anywhere in the world without having to face my feat of flying in airplanes :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Today, I'd go healing powers, say Wolverine-style, but shareable so I can heal others too. Including non-humans.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
He has one...

Being HAWT in a rubber suit lol. Is that weird? Seriously not just anyone could pull off a rubber suit lol
LOL I think that's more George Clooney's superpower... the actual Batsuit isn't made of rubber. ;>

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I would love the ability to speak/read/write/understand every language ever. Not sure if I just want human language or a Doctor DooLittle combo.

But seriously, to be able to understand the hieroglyphs around the world? Translate lost/ancient works, accurately? Get really amazing sercive at ethnic restaurants? How freaking cool would that be??

Members online

No members online now.