Olympics.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Apparently 27 million pounds...does the olympic committee not fundraise for that? I think when we had the games in salt lake and atlanta, I remember them asking for private donations to cover the costs of stadiums and events and such.
Haha, you're kidding right ;) I have no idea, but I doubt it.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I love the olympics, both summer and winter. We willw atch swimming, diving, beach volleyball, gymnastics, pretty mcuh anythig we catch :)

I agree, it wasn't one of my favorites, but the music was good. Any of Chaz's Dr. Who fans hear the TARDIS sound during Bohemian Rhapsody? :D

K

Kaydee

I'm just concerned about the security. They had a news blurb a couple days ago that they more or less have contract security agencies. I usedta work for Wells Fargo a long time ago...you don't want them guarding a chicken coop nevermind a public event...prayer and paws crossed

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm just concerned about the security. They had a news blurb a couple days ago that they more or less have contract security agencies. I usedta work for Wells Fargo a long time ago...you don't want them guarding a chicken coop nevermind a public event...prayer and paws crossed
Have no fear, I don't live anywhere near London :p

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I agree, it wasn't one of my favorites, but the music was good. Any of Chaz's Dr. Who fans hear the TARDIS sound during Bohemian Rhapsody? :D
Yup! The TARDIS was trying to get the Doctor there because it was a fixed point in time, but the Doctor stopped it because he didn't want his best friend to remember him :( :/

Saeleofu

Yup! The TARDIS was trying to get the Doctor there because it was a fixed point in time, but the Doctor stopped it because he didn't want his best friend to remember him :( :/
Well, okay, I'll take that explanation.

All I'm saying is they could have stuck the TARDIS in a corner and I'd have been happy. They wouldn't have had to do anything else, it just had to sit there.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Well, okay, I'll take that explanation.

All I'm saying is they could have stuck the TARDIS in a corner and I'd have been happy. They wouldn't have had to do anything else, it just had to sit there.
Haha, but Donna would have seen it! A lot of Whovians were really disappointed that Tenant didn't carry the torch, and I must admit, I was a bit disappointed as well.

Saeleofu

Haha, but Donna would have seen it! A lot of Whovians were really disappointed that Tenant didn't carry the torch, and I must admit, I was a bit disappointed as well.
Meh, I wasn't that disappointed that he didn't carry it. Time can be rewritten. But I wanted more than a 3-second sound clip :/

Members online

No members online now.