The Good News thread

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Laptop in breakroom at work has awesome internet connection.

Just going through "old" songs on youtube. I forgot how much I liked Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate, and "Boston" by Augustana.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
So turn of luck... it's been a rollercoaster, but I found out this morning I will be picking up a little red hellfire tomorrow evening. Details can't go on a public forum, but yay. :D:D:D

Lyzelle

In our exploring the other day, we found a mall! That wasn't super exciting by itself.

But then I found Sephora. Ulta. MAC. And Lush.

There is a physical Lush store.

I am content. Also soon....broke.

Lyzelle

Oh, and everything is super dog friendly. People are hot. Coffee shops everywhere. Amazing scenery. Lots to do.

Basically Colorado is awesome. More so now that I have re-adjusted to the altitude.

Mmm. And no issues with anxiety thus far? BeAu pointed that out to me.

Puppy is awesome. Smart. Perfect. Everything I wanted and have waited for in 3 or 4 years.

Jobs are plentiful and pay super well. 8-6 M-F job at 12.50? Yes please. Thank you.

So, so, so happy right now.

xpaeanx

So turn of luck... it's been a rollercoaster, but I found out this morning I will be picking up a little red hellfire tomorrow evening. Details can't go on a public forum, but yay. :D:D:D
Oh! I'm SO excited for you! I felt so bad after the other pups fell through. Congrats!!!! Can't wait until you can post more details.

meepitsmeagan

Oh! I'm SO excited for you! I felt so bad after the other pups fell through. Congrats!!!! Can't wait until you can post more details.
This is actually for the litter that I've been posting about. :) Same little red girl that was supposed to go to another home a few days ago.

And thank you! I was so heartbroken. I'm so glad it has turned around.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
This is actually for the litter that I've been posting about. :) Same little red girl that was supposed to go to another home a few days ago.

And thank you! I was so heartbroken. I'm so glad it has turned around.
Yay!!! So freaking happy for you. But I now must go convince other people to get Fleet puppies LOL.

meepitsmeagan

Yay!!! So freaking happy for you. But I now must go convince other people to get Fleet puppies LOL.
I was actually kind of sad I was missing out on that! Lol. I think it will be good for me to still with "my" breed, though. :p

Seriously, though. I need to come meet Feist sometime. Our herder dogs can swamp together.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Just got a green case for my phone 25% off.

I'm happy about it.

It's the only good thing in my life right now. Except Middie. He's mostly good.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Just got a green case for my phone 25% off.

I'm happy about it.

It's the only good thing in my life right now. Except Middie. He's mostly good.
You have a face too. Just think how depressing life would be if your nose fell off, or your face was eaten off by chimps like that lady.

Now, doesn't that make you feel better?

DJEtzel

BF is planning a proposal this weekend and I'm too excited to do anything except talk about how excited I am. There will be no sleeping for me until I'm down there tomorrow night. He's planned a bunch of things that I know nothing about and the anxiety is killing me.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Set up the little pool for the dogs today. All the while Simi hung out in our awesome fenced yard, squeezing her ball. I love our new house. So excited to get Psyche moved in with me. Just waiting on Simi.

Members online

No members online now.