The Venting Thread

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Link?

Regardless, this is just. I don't even know what to say. Be safe, Fran.
Word of mouth from the S/O

I'll have to see where he got it from

EDIT:

He's listening to live Boston Police radio....hes hearing all these reports from the police on their radios.

:/

Saeleofu

It's so freaking cold. I think I'm going to have to break down and board Jagger over the weekend because I simply cannot keep his temps in a good range. I can get it up to high 70s by placing a blanket over his cage with the light on it, but it shoots up past that point so fast, and I've already melted part of my light. When I take the blanket off, it drops back down to low 60s quickly, even with the light on it. Fortunately, everyone at work LOVES this little gecko, and I'm the one working over the weekend anyway.

crazedACD

The information being reported is just crazy...Boston Globe tweeting "The Marathon bomber has been caught after the firefight in Watertown." ...too soon! Too soon to know! Turning in for the night...can't keep up with it.

Xandra

There do seem to be bombs about... lots of reports of bombs, they sent in robots, and currently seem to be sending in armored vehicles.

From what I gather, the lithe looking suspect is currently at large.

The stockier one is either the naked man on CNN (who some say was not the suspect, was mistakenly arrested and has already been released), or is dead.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
We are all safe. I am house sitting out of the city but unfortunately, closer to watertown where this all going on. Lots of helicopters and police but we are staying locked in until it's safe to head out.

:( no idea what is going on. I'm just choosing to stay safe and indoors until further notice.

GipsyQueen

We are all safe. I am house sitting out of the city but unfortunately, closer to watertown where this all going on. Lots of helicopters and police but we are staying locked in until it's safe to head out.

:( no idea what is going on. I'm just choosing to stay safe and indoors until further notice.

((HUGS)) stay safe :(

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Went to bed early and missed all this going on. Stay safe!

Today is the okc bombing anniversary. I have never seen so many police officers all downtown and around the memorial.

Members online

No members online now.