Vick to pay for pit bulls

bubbatd

I'd rather see him coated with bacon grease and thrown in a pit with his pitts !

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's like what...the salary earned by playing one quarter of one game for him? :rolleyes: But it makes a good statement and ensures the dogs are taken care of.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I think it'll sting more than you'd think. If you read the article, it says Vick is already in a big financial mess. The Falcons are seeking repayment of part of his multi-million dollar bonus, he's already defaulted on several million-dollar loans, plus he has his legal fees to pay.

SharkyX

Back of the Pack
Well it might not seem like alot of money because he earns alot... but everything he buys costs more and alot of his buying power is based on his potential to earn.
With the Falcons trying to take back some of the money they paid him, coupled with his lawyer, his many many loans and so forth... $900,000 would actually not be an easy thing to come up with.
He'll likely be pretty close to bankrupt by the time everybody is done taking there piece out of him.
He only played for 2-3 years out of his 10 year contract so yeah his contract is for 130 million bt he's only made about a third of that...

He might seem rich but these guys are given more credit then they know what to do with because eventually he would have earned enough to pay it all back... but that's not going to happen as he's got the next few years making lisence plates.

Basically they are taking a months pay away from him...

I know I would be hurting if I lost a months pay and had the kind of expenses he's staring down the barrel of.

cudos to the judge for handing that fine down!

SharkyX

Back of the Pack
Just as more fun things...

It was annaounced yesterday the Royal Bank of Canada is suing Vick for 2 million dollars for defaulting on a multimillion dollar loan.

Scooter

I'm glad to hear that. He deserves worse, but we'll see what the future holds for him. Karma tends to take care of balancing things out.

Well, there goes his life. Oh well, some things come back and bite you when your not looking and boy he got it good! Ha,ha enjoy your life in jail:).

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
He screwed them up . . . he can pay for fixing them and finding them new homes. Ah, some times the justice system works perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.