The 'why I love you' thread

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I love to paint. I am always repainting. I love mindless tasks where you get to see actual results that last-- Unlike cleaning house.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
I love to paint. I am always repainting. I love mindless tasks where you get to see actual results that last-- Unlike cleaning house.
Being afraid of heights and having to be on the ladder to do the eves no picnic add to that the baking Las Vegas sun [ it's been in the 90's] the paint drying as fast as you can get it on it was an adventure. Glad it's done.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
ToscasMom- you crack me up and I love your sense of humor, you are an awesome person and I always look forward to your posts. I think you are one of the champions of the "off-topic" club ;)
Aussie- I love how much you care for your dogs and how you stand up for what you believe in. You are amazing and funny as heck.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Aw thanks Mom. As you know, you are on my very short list of people I know would be a great Tosca Mommy if I ever get hit by a bus, and I don't decide that lightly. I love how much you appreciate my dog. It's kind of like when you flip out photos of your family for the zillionth time and everybody groans except for those few people who are sincerely interested.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
ToscasMom- you crack me up and I love your sense of humor, you are an awesome person and I always look forward to your posts. I think you are one of the champions of the "off-topic" club ;)
Aussie- I love how much you care for your dogs and how you stand up for what you believe in. You are amazing and funny as heck.
thank you and { BLUSHES}

darkchild16

We are Home.
OMG i havent it must have been a different thread OOPS I LOVE YOU!!! :D>

Aussie Red- You are great. You are there to say it how it is good, bad, or indifferent. You never sugar coat things for me but when i need someone to rant, or whine to you are always there for me. You are great!!! I love you!!!

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
OMG i havent it must have been a different thread OOPS I LOVE YOU!!! :D>

Aussie Red- You are great. You are there to say it how it is good, bad, or indifferent. You never sugar coat things for me but when i need someone to rant, or whine to you are always there for me. You are great!!! I love you!!!
Ha ha see I was right now I can feel the love. Of course I had to use a pitch fork to get it lol. Love ya Breeze

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
couldn't say it better for both of you. I have truly enjoyed getting to know you both.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Nicole- I've gotten to know you more and with that comes that I absolutely adore you. Thank you so much for what you've done for me, you are so incredible.
Jessie- I've also gotten to know you better and I'm so glad. You are an awesome girl and I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me and the girls. I'm SO glad you're here.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Nicole- I've gotten to know you more and with that comes that I absolutely adore you. Thank you so much for what you've done for me, you are so incredible.
And I would do it all over again and then some. ;) You are far too young to bear the weight you do on your shoulders. I'm glad I was able to help, even if it was just a little bit. And hey, the adoration is mutual. You're a great girl and anyone would be blessed to know you.

Joyce- Ah, my friend. I might break down in to a blubbery mess if I go on and one about your greatness, so, I love you. Thank you so much for your support and kindness. It has never gone unnoticed, nor will it ever.

TM- You crack me up. You are a wonderful addition to this board and I am so glad you found us. Thank you for being the every bit of wonderful that you are.

Keri-you may not see this, but you rock. You are a champion for life and the good in it. Stay strong, my friend.

Members online

No members online now.