pet bird forum

mamie

does anyone know where or how I could find a pet bird forum? I have a pet cockatiel and recently "took away" a mating couple of cockatiel from a man that they really really didn't like. I need some answers to some questions. I've never bread cockatiels before and they have been mating.

mamie

it's weird every forum I look at what ever I can find is weirdly put, placed and I don't know it just doesn't compare to this one in looks and ability to use. what's wrong with me?? I'm just loving this forum too much I guess:O

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
The best pet bird forum, that I've found, is The Perch. I liked it because it has an environment very similar to the one in here with regards to having the same people come back often and getting to know the posters quite well.

Hi,
I have cockatiels also, dont know of any forums though. Get you a good size nesting box from petsmart or you can build your own. They will sit their own eggs, and the dad will help out cleaning and making the nest, and sometimes feeding the babies. Theyre very fun to watch. If you need any help you can pm me, I also have a double yellowheaded amazon, and 2 lovebirds. :)
Hope all goes well.

Members online

No members online now.