Brandy in the Woods - Lots of Pics

Brandyb

It's been a long time since I've posted things here, but now that there's a photography section, I thought I'd post some of our recent walks together in the Conservation areas of Halton.
The first few pics are at Hilton Falls, and the others from Crawford Lake. This is my favorite thing to do on the weekends, grab my camera and my little dog and go for a hike. She even carries her own poo bags - LOL!!

Hilton Falls...

Brandyb

Now Crawford Lake...

She's a very patient little dog with all of my picture taking, and if the flash isn't on, she'll even pose for me - LOL. :)

P.S. I am trimming Brandy down...I never notice that she's gained until someone tells me or I see in in pics, anyway, she could stand to loose about a pound and a half, so we're working on that....camera adds 10 pounds though doesn't it???

Dekka

Just try me..
Nice pics.... LOL about the weight thing. Dekka packed on a few pounds (well pound) over the winter and it wasn't till I was looking at pics that I noticed either.

Brandy looks adorable.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehe what a cool backpack! Brandy looks like he belongs on the trail. Painted any more of him lately? I miss your work.

Brandyb

BP - glad to hear that she's doing well!

Smkie - thank you for the kind words!!! Haven't done any pieces of her for a while, just lots of photography. I really need to post some of the work that I finished before Christmas (was very busy). I will get to it, I promise. :)

Thanks very much Andrew!

Members online

No members online now.