Roxie, that's MY bone!

Oh my gosh. Having two dogs has got to be the greatest form of entertainment. They're so much fun to watch. I'll post some pictures when I get home from work...

We got a new puppy, for those of you who don't know. Her name is Roxie, husky/GSD mix. Our other dog is a Lhasa apso, Cassie. Anyway, Cassie never liked to chew on bones much. She used to chew cornstarch bones when she was a tiny baby, but she quit that months ago. She likes to chew her stuffed animals. When we got Roxie, we knew she would need stuff to chew on. Cassie absoluetly cannot stand for Roxie to have a bone. She takes them from her and buries them in the couch, under a blanket, behind her crate, behind the bookshelf, anywhere she can shove it.

It's so funny. She uses her head to push the "dirt" over the bone. Sometimes I help her (it's hard to bury a bone in a flat object) and she looks at me like "But now you know where it is" She digs it up and puts it somewhere else. So about 5 times a day, I unbury all of their bones. Poor Roxie. She's going to be a giant dog bullied by a tiny dog.

Members online

No members online now.