The Good News thread

xpaeanx

That's SUPER exciting!! Food is going to be delicious.

I sold 2 cars. Got to 12 for the month. If I can get a couple more out this week, I don't need to stress about finances because I'll make more than minimum wage. I spent some time with our parts manager and my coworker/best friend tonight and had a TON of fun, and I'm hiking tomorrow morning with my roommate and her BF.
Yes, I AM super excited... Also bc right now I only have a cheap target skillet that is warped. So food quality should be VASTLY different!

Fingers crossed you sell more cars. :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Lots of changes. Not sure if it's good or bad but I'm leaning towards good. Basically, I may be living alone in a month or two.

Need some vibes so I will have some good news. Filling out an application for a new place to live tomorrow that seems really great. Even has a fenced in yard for the dogs!
Good luck!! I'd kill to have a fenced yard at this point, I hope you get it! :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Went to see Divergent and really enjoyed it :) yay for movie-remakes that don't suck.

And for as much as people were bitching about who they chose as Tris, I think she did a lovely job!

Saeleofu

Everything went better than expected with the show. Made enough money to pay our judges and then some. Tomorrow we get to do more paperwork >.<

For not being the show secretary, it sure feels like I was show secretary. Anyone need to hire a UKC show secretary anytime soon? lol

I wasn't sure how we had so many Group 1 ribbons left, and then I remembered that we only had one group in our altered classes, so that's where our leftovers are from. We have a TON of leftover ribbons, so the next show will be significantly cheaper.

thehoundgirl

Went to see Divergent and really enjoyed it :) yay for movie-remakes that don't suck.

And for as much as people were bitching about who they chose as Tris, I think she did a lovely job!

I loved it too! I think she did as well and it was a definite must see on the big screen IMO! I want to go see it again actually but 2 hours and 20 mins is just kind of long. :p

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I was one of those people! And I loved her! She has grown a LOT since she was on that American Secret Teen Life or whatever it was called. She did a great job, I totally love her as Tris now!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I had low expectations of her since I thought she was horrible on Secret Life lol and that's the only thing I've seen her in. I thought she was....decent as Tris. :p

But I did enjoy the movie despite the so-so reviews it got.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I had low expectations of her since I thought she was horrible on Secret Life lol and that's the only thing I've seen her in.
God EVERYBODY was horrible in that show though. Side note that I think it's hysterical she has things to say about Twilight and "the message it's sending kids" about relationships when she was in that show for how many years..? Where pretty much not a single person had a healthy relationship including the parents..?

I applied for a job last week and I just got the e-mail that based on my qualifications and experience, my info has been passed along to the hiring manager. I guess that means I passed some kind of pre-screening? So... yay? I hope something good comes of it. I have another job bookmarked to fill out the application for too.

xpaeanx

I ordered some buckles and will (hopefully) have my first try collar made within a week. :)

In 2 weeks I can start working again... Yay for monies!!! Too bad I have every penny for the next year already spent- dogs and things for moving. /Sigh.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
IM GETTING MARRIED!!!

Tyler proposed to me yesturday. He took me up to Silver springs, which is a lake and jumping cliffs a little bit of a hike up a mountain. It was so perfect. He asked me on the cliffs. Afterwards we had a campfire, went exploring, played with the dogs and did some butt tobogganing

I am so excited. Let the wedding planning begin.

This is right after he proposed. Sorry the picture is so big.

This is a picture of my ring. Its a little over a carat red Spinel with 1.90MM diamonds surrounding it. I am so in love with my ring. He did good. Here is a picture of it. I call her cranberry.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Got my thyroid meds today!

AND my computer is back up and working thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, so I'm making some headway on commissions :banana:

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Making an appointment to view the new place I mentioned. The good vibes must have worked. They sent me more pictures of it and the place is BEAUTIFUL! We are already planning where everything will go, lol, so hopefully the owner approves us and we can swing it.

Members online

No members online now.