The Good News thread

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
THERE IS NO MORE TRANS FAT IN FROSTING!

When did this happen and why has nobody told me?! I understand it's still BAD, but it's allowed back of the "once a year on birthday cake" list. Screw pumpkin pie for next week, bring on funfetti box cake with funfetti frosting.

Also YAY for this week being over. It was hell at work and I am so proud of me I didn't punch someone in the face.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
THERE IS NO MORE TRANS FAT IN FROSTING!

When did this happen and why has nobody told me?! I understand it's still BAD, but it's allowed back of the "once a year on birthday cake" list. Screw pumpkin pie for next week, bring on funfetti box cake with funfetti frosting.

Also YAY for this week being over. It was hell at work and I am so proud of me I didn't punch someone in the face.
no, it just has high fructose corn syrup, bleached flour, and artificial colors

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I ponied for the first time in months yesterday and I wasn't even sore even though the horse I as ponying was super hyper and pulling like a train I wasn't even sore ... Score one for my workout regimen!!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
no, it just has high fructose corn syrup, bleached flour, and artificial colors
Hey, I didn't say it was healthy or a good snack, but frosting used to have a high amount of transfat in it and I haven't touched any frosting in years. Don't even know why I looked at it, but my mind was blown.

joce

Just volunteered to foster again. This is a good thing even though it made me crazy last time lol!

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
my point was, theres a lot more horrid with boxed cake and frosting than trans fat, and those things that made it always be vile for you are still there. if trans fat is all youre worried about, you are going about nourishing your body all wrong :c youd be better off baking your own cake so at least you bloody know whats in it, and then you can probably eat cake every day or whatever

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
my point was, theres a lot more horrid with boxed cake and frosting than trans fat, and those things that made it always be vile for you are still there. if trans fat is all youre worried about, you are going about nourishing your body all wrong :c youd be better off baking your own cake so at least you bloody know whats in it, and then you can probably eat cake every day or whatever
Trans fat is not all I watch out for, and I obviously know that it is STILL not good for me... However.. There are certain things I am not willing to overlook even in an occasional cheat, and one of them is trans fat.

So, now that that's out of the equation, yes, I am excited that I can allow myself box cake and frosting like once a year. I don't want to eat cake every day, so you're completely missing the point.

So yeah, I'll agree with sass.. All mighty buzzkill.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Trans fat is not all I watch out for, and I obviously know that it is STILL not good for me... However.. There are certain things I am not willing to overlook even in an occasional cheat, and one of them is trans fat.

So, now that that's out of the equation, yes, I am excited that I can allow myself box cake and frosting like once a year. I don't want to eat cake every day, so you're completely missing the point.

So yeah, I'll agree with sass.. All mighty buzzkill.
What? You're not planning on eating cake as one of the main food groups? I AM going about nutrition incorrectly lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Half-day today and then I'm OFF WORK for the rest of the week! I'm in such a great mood this morning it's kind of ridiculous. I'm wide awake and full of sooooo much energy WHEEEEEEEEE

Members online

No members online now.