More Anti-Chaining Ordinances for 2008

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Since everybody is posting pics of their poor, abused dogs, I figured I'd throw mine in. FYI, I was standing there with a stave and a cattle prod when this picture was taken, threatening to beat him senseless if he didn't wag his tail. :rolleyes:

Here's another picture of the tethered dog, *obviously* driven to aggressiveness by his confinement. But don't worry. To satisfy his bloodthirsty ravings, you can see that I tossed him a small child. Don't let the seeming-docility of the dog fool you---he's just saving her for a midnight snack.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
As you can tell she lives in her own filth. Someone call AC

OMG 2 dogs in the SAME kennel!!!!

How dare I make this poor dog sleep on the couch

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
honstly... i would post pics of my dearest Teddy.... who was killed when he broke off a leash when on a simple potty break instead of on his tie out chain. But I can't bear to hear the critisism of a poor dog that lost his life from a method that this psycho condones rather than on a tieout that kept him SAFE and ALIVE.

Again I wonder why we keep getting suckered in by this TROLLS posts. it makes me sick to think that someone so uneducated and so uninformed can influence people who are just as uneducated as she is. You make me SICK. You have NO idea. (I do not direct this at the people of chaz but rather the OP)

darkchild16

We are Home.
Glad you like. I'm a rank amateur at Photoshoppin' stuff, so I'm glad I didn't make him look like a Picasso. :yikes:
Baha its gorgeous. You can barely tell. and he is as whole as he will ever be in a pic I have. It seriously made me cry to think someone would do all that work to a picture of him for me. Thank You.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Oh, here is my poor abused doggy... (her yummy bacon pic didnt show her tie out)

Look, she can hardly move, and surely she isnt able to get enough exercise on this 40 ft tie out ...no wonder she is so fat....

LauraLeigh

:yikes: All those dogs look so terribly abused!!!!! I am horrified!!!!:lol-sign::D

In my opinion, this thread sure has bit the OP in the butt.... Anyone reading it will see happy healthy dogs!!

I have an idea...and all this talk of food BTW made me go get a big breakfast burrito...

Whenever this AR crap starts again, why don't we simply start a new thread with a similar title where we can discuss the majority's viewpoints? That way the first thing people see when they start reading isn't going to be extremist propaganda and it won't keep those posts alive. Just a thought, but I think it's great to be discussing so that undecided people learn that there are many techniques for responsible ownership any of which are as humane or cruel as the person applying them.

Debbie

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I think when a thread like this comes up in the future, we should just move it to the food section...

noludoru

Bored Now.
Debbie, I'm game with that. Just don't ask me to start the new thread because I'm lazy. I also agree with what Corgi says, we need to add Summit's posts to the food section now. I want to try a cheese pancake.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Debbie, I'm game with that. Just don't ask me to start the new thread because I'm lazy. I also agree with what Corgi says, we need to add Summit's posts to the food section now. I want to try a cheese pancake.
I eat sausage, and cheese pancakes... ( use pancakes instead of biscuits lol)

Baha its gorgeous. You can barely tell. and he is as whole as he will ever be in a pic I have. It seriously made me cry to think someone would do all that work to a picture of him for me. Thank You.
Aw, don't worry about it. I wanted to see if I could do it, and it bothered me that the only pic you have of him was messed up, so I had to give it a shot. :)

Members online