Life-changing hair brush

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
THIS THING IS AMAZING!!!!

Hannah's hair is so SOFT. it just goes through his hair like a hot knife through a stick of butter. amazing. Now she can even brush her own hair where as before she couldn't even get the brush through the tangles before

You should only use a comb on wet hair. If you notice at the stylist they will comb it to get the tangles out when it's wet then they may switch to a brush even before it's dry but they always comb first. I do not follow this at all. I always and only brush when wet but that's the rule I've always heard.

I'm having trouble believing this really works that well. I have "tangle free" brush for Chloe that looks exactly like it but has a handle on it and it works no better than anything else.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
it really does work lol I don't know how to explain it but it slipped right through Hannah's tangles and her tangles are BAD.

the bad news.... Almost as soon as we got it... we LOST it. The brush has been missing since last Monday. WTH? We had to order a new one (thanks Eddie for letting us use your free shipping lol). Seriously this thing is no where to be found. Our house is TEENY and we've looked in, on and under EVERYTHING

noludoru

Bored Now.
it really does work lol I don't know how to explain it but it slipped right through Hannah's tangles and her tangles are BAD.

the bad news.... Almost as soon as we got it... we LOST it. The brush has been missing since last Monday. WTH? We had to order a new one (thanks Eddie for letting us use your free shipping lol). Seriously this thing is no where to be found. Our house is TEENY and we've looked in, on and under EVERYTHING
Check the yard. Middie's tried to steal mine and take it out there to play with. It LOOKS like a dog toy. My roommate got confused as to why a dog toy was on the counter.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Check the yard. Middie's tried to steal mine and take it out there to play with. It LOOKS like a dog toy. My roommate got confused as to why a dog toy was on the counter.
we did lol. We even checked for pink poop wondering if one of them chewed it up and ate it lol.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Our new one came yesterday (again thanks to EddieQ). Ahhh so nice. No dreading the hair brushing anymore. This one is on a strict "no leaving the bathroom" policy so it doesn't walk off again

Members online

No members online now.