Quito,& the Galápagos Islands(AKA Ecuador)

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Quito,& the Galápagos Islands(AKA Ecuador)

I really should be sleeping right now(got to get up at 4:30).But, I can't. There is good amount of night life in Quito, & I'm a light sleeper, so I can't sleep.

A few (horrible) photos of the trip so far

Sunset driving into Quito

image by Jazzy The siberian, on Flickr

The view

Night Life

Thursday.
We arrived Thursday, in Quito.
So, yesterday we got in Quito around 6 PM. We met our guide, who took us to our hotel. Saw some pretty sites while driving to our hotel. I then got really sick. Food poisoning, with a combination of lack of sleep, dehydration,& stress. It sucked a lot. I really don't remember much beside getting sick, everything was foggy after that. My vision was totally messed up(I'm not sure if it was hallucination, or just messed up vision),& I got disorient.Fun, fun! Just slept the rest of the time.

Today-Friday
We toured the old town of Quito for a few hours. Visited a church covered in gold, went it some other artifacts, watched some villagers do native dances,& did a lot of walking. After we got back, we rested for a little, then went for the lunch, which wasn't the best. Rested more,& then ate dinner. Watched the World Cup because Ecuador was playing,& it was pretty exciting hearing the people cheer when they got a goal(they sure where loud!). We then walked around a bit, at night. I got a few things for family & friends.

Saturday
Tomorrow we will be leaving on a plane for the Galapagos. I'm then on a boat for four days.Im not sure if I'll have WIFI accesses, but hopefully.

Thanks for looking,& reading!

joce

That sounds amazing!!! Have fun! I'd love to go but to chicken to do planes and can't drive there lol!

Members online

No members online now.