Oh my heavens, it's a Poodle!

Grab

Brooks got Poodlefied (and destinked) today!

No, he doesn't hush, lol

Grab

We did enjoy his muppet 'do, but he was hating the constant mat-picking/brushing that came along with his having the wispy puppy coat on top and the adult coat underneath. Easier to get rid of the puppy stuff. And, he's all one color now, so that's nice:p

I'm also going to enjoy the wee break from 2 1/2 hour bath/drying process :) He's a dirty little monkey, so it was a fairly frequent thing:p

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
We did enjoy his muppet 'do, but he was hating the constant mat-picking/brushing that came along with his having the wispy puppy coat on top and the adult coat underneath. Easier to get rid of the puppy stuff. And, he's all one color now, so that's nice:p

I'm also going to enjoy the wee break from 2 1/2 hour bath/drying process :) He's a dirty little monkey, so it was a fairly frequent thing:p
and people think poodles are foofy dogs! :rofl1:

Grab

Neither of my Poodles are foofy, lol. Dirty heathens, the both of them :)

noludoru

Bored Now.

I understand this.. but.. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I loved the muppet look.

Grab

He lost so much neck/head hair, his Braidaroo tag collar fits again:p

Members online

No members online now.