Sick dog

Lucid

Hey everyone,

Im having a bit of a worry with my dog at the moment, a few weeks ago my dog was really quite ill, he was sick about 4 or 5 times and had diarrhea as well, but after only giving him water the next day he was much better, now when I was out walking him this morning before I went into work he had a normal stool and then what looked like a bit of diarrhea at the end, I knew for some reason that something wasnt right, but I had to go to work so gave him a drink and left.

I came back to find that he had been sick out of his cage, some undigested food was on the floor and slightly under the cage, I have no clue how in the hell he managed it, there was nothing else left in the cage either, Im so confused.

I took him out of a 10min walk to stretch his legs and see if he needed the toilet, he ended up having some mushy diarrhea and pee'd his usual ammount.

Anyone got any idea? Im very very worried about him, Im not going to be able to look after him in the morning as I have to go to work, only for 5 hours so I will be back as soon as I can and take him to the vets, Im scared there is something stuck in there or something really awful like that.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or their dog has had this?

bubbatd

Do you give worming meds ??? I'd gather a stool sample for the vet .

Lucid

I do worm him yes, its been a few months since the last time he was wormed though, I will ask the vet about that tomorrow..

He's looking at me wondering why Im eating dinner and he isn't, I just dont want to risk harming him.

F

FluffyZooCrew

I'd say a vet visit is definitely in order very soon. It could be a number of different reasons why he is having those problems.

Members online

No members online now.