What does your dog have in his/her crate?

Joey really has no interest in doing anything except sleep in his crate so he doesn't have any toys in there. I used to put a bunch of blankets in it so he could build himself a nest, but we've since found a dog bed that he LOVES. So that's all that he has in his crate. What about your dogs?

BostonBanker

Meg just has a soft fleecy mat in hers. I really only use it at agility trials. If she's really wet from swimming or being hosed off when I put her in, I pull the fleece out and put an old towel in for her to lay on.

Sierra sleeps on a big rug in the living room, but when she was younger she had a crate with a towel and toys in it.

Toller_08

Mine just have a fleece blanket in theirs usually, but if I know I'm going to be gone a while, I put a bone or something else safe to chew on in it too.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Kiba has a crate mat, one of those fleece tied blankets, and a stuffed toy that she used as a pillow.

Stryder has a crate mat, my Justice League blanket, and this big gigantic toy I claim is his pillow (but really have no other place to put it. He'll be getting his own blanket soon.

When I take them to trials, if its the winter they may have an extra blanket in their, in cooler months just their crate pads.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Sierra has a fleecy dog blanket in hers, nothing else. If we're going out for a day - I'll put a toy or two in there (she's super gentle with her toys, so I'm not worried about her destroying one and potentially hurting herself when we're out).

elegy

overdogged
luce has an old comforter in hers, mushroom has a big piece of fleece.

Mdawn

Mine just have blankets in with them. Their crates are side by side and they both get snarky with the other over toys...and will snarl and growl at each other if I put a toy in with them...so no toys.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Raja usually has a blanket in hers, but I switch it with an old towel if she's wet from the pond and needs to be crated for some reason. She also has a bone and sometimes a kong.

Temporary just has a bunch of towels because I haven't bought a blanket for her yet. I know. Shame on me. And she has a couple bones, a stuffed cat, and sometimes a kong.

I may be buying Tempie a bed, but Raja can't have one because she'd just destroy it. Tempie has been pretty good with her stuffies and towel so far, but we'll see.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
Noodle has a fleece mat to sleep on, and she wears a sweater when she's in there.

Allie and Ruby get NOTHING. When I save up a little for Primo pads for both of them, they'll have those. Ruby likes the cool plastic, and Allie is a destroyer. If Allie is wet, she gets a towel when we are home.

Whisper has nothing at all in her crate, but, she has a old blanket in there. I'm hopefully going to get her a bed to put in her crate. She only goes in there when I'm gone for long periods of times. Hershey doesn't have a crate. He hates it. So he sleeps in the utility room with an old blanket.

Members online

No members online now.