Hey everyone....any thoughts??

JPaul3405

New to this forum.....and i've been looking at lots of cool dogs for the last hour or two. My dog is about 4 years old, and I always thought the dominant breeds would become obvious later is his life. One seems very obvious, but I just can't figure out the rest.

Any thoughts on the mix??? Thanks a lot! :hail:

I love him the same either way, but I guess its like wanting to know about your adoptive son's biological parents.

I can't seem to see the attachments, so if you can't either, pllleease email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the pictures.

Attachments

Last edited:

Brattina88

Welcome to Chazhound :D

You'll have to upload your pictures to a hosting site like imageshack or www.photobucket.com to post them ;)
We'll be happy to guess what breeds are in your dog

JPaul3405

I'm not computer inclined but.......

Thanks for your help on setting up some pictures.

I can't figure out how to paste them on this site, but I do have a link.

http://www.putfile.com/jpaul3405

Thanks for your input and I'm excited to join this forum!

:hail: :popcorn: :hail: :popcorn:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'd say lab and possibly a bit of some sort of a bullie breed in there as well. His ears and his head shape remind me a bit of a pit bull or some other bullie type dog especially in the second and last pic. Lab for sure, though.

Anyways, he's a cutie! Welcome to chazhound. :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Aww! He's adorable! The lab is extremely obvious in him, but the ears, and muzzle aren't right...I'm going to say Staffie???

JPaul3405

Thanks so much for all of your input. I am more confused than before! But maybe that's the fun of it. I will say thought that despite 2 of those pictures, he actually has a pretty long face. I was thinking Staffie, except the long look of his face, and he narrow jaw, made me think otherwise. I have NO clue though. Any more input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks~

Members online

No members online now.