Hi

Tobysmom

I'm the new mommy of a chinese crested puppy named Toby. I can't believe what a great pup he is. I've wanted a crested for a long time and I've done tons of research on them and I joined some crested forums but I thought it might be nice to also share and learn from people who have other dogs as well.

I just wanted to say that even though I just joined today, I've found the posts on your forum very helpful.

Hello and welcome!! I LOVE CCs!!!! And your Toby is such a sweetheart!!! I'd totally own one if they suited me but a Sibe and a CC just dont really work together unfortunately

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
aww welcome There is a women who owns a tea room in my town and she has two Chinese Cresteds they are such great dogs! And your puppy is adorable.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! Toby is cute! How old is he? I'm glad you decided to join our group.

What a cute little fellow! I love his freckles :D

Remember the "My Little Ponies?" For some reason Toby makes me think of them - they always had the patterns on their bodies, and they had those same soft, sweet expressions that Toby has . . .

aurorab

Wow he is a chinese crested. He is the prettiest one I have ever seen. WOW.
I love him give him a big hug from Baby and Mira, but they might fight over who gets to hug him 1st, ;)

Members online

No members online now.