My dogs and I are growing up!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
This may sound horrible, but I just received my first ever tags for my dogs! (besides tags for their shots, lol)

Hopefully this picture works...

I think they're pretty cute.. and now after having my hands on them, I kinda wanna learn how to make them! No one locally offers these (I bought online from Diva Dog Charms)

They of course, have my cell phone number on the back, too.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hahaha, Auggie and Payton are Thing 1 and Thing 2 also. XD Those are cute, I like how it has their names on the bottom too!

DJEtzel

Very cute! I saw you talking to her on FB this morning and was hoping for pictures! XD

I have some tag stamping stuff if you had any interest to buy it. I'm not creative, get frustrated, and don't have time to try to make tags a business, too. lol. I spent a lot on it, but I'd sell it to you for half the price, easily. You can PM if you're interested and I can get you pictures/examples and such.

Real cute tag lines, too! What happens if you get a third? :lol-sign:

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks, everyone! I think they're really cute. I always said Crash and Psyche would have them but Crash went to a new, really awesome home, and only Psyche and Simi are moving with me, so meh, it works. If I get into stamping tags myself they'll have LOTS anyway, lol.

As for if I get a third -- nothing to worry about there, there's actually a by-law within the city we're moving to that states we can't own more than 2.

Members online

No members online now.