The Good News thread

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Just dumped like $80 into a bunch of my own gear for bitework... Don't like spending the money but can't wait to stop borrowing crap from the club and have my own gear for Blossom. Now I just want my package to get here. :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
7 days till I have 2 weeks off work!!!!!!

And I still have a week to take before my leave renews again in July. I so need it!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Ooh! Ooh! What did you get? I picked myself up a new pillow this weekend at the WDC and K got us a new sleeve.
I got a nice lead leather, because my climbing rope one was burning my hands while I was posting her, a rolled leather tug, a nice agitation collar with a handle, and a 12" tab because it was on sale for $3 and I couldn't resist. :D

joce

I am finally done with my paper and that means finished with classes till at least next august!!!!!!!!

Also bought a new to me F-250 last night! High mileage but its a diesel. will make trips to wayne and getting hay so much easier!

They wanted 6.500 for it and we ended up getting it for 3,500. Has a couple things we need to fix but not to bad.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Now I can hack your Wifi!!!

Awesome dress BTW
Fran, that dress is adorable and your Wifi/password makes me want to be your friend (even more) lol
Haha thanks guys haha feel free to hack my wifi anytime lol didn't even notice that there!! lol Paviche, so happy you appreciate my nerdy wifi lol

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I love driving up to my house and seeing the beautiful new sod we had put in this week. I love spring/summer time and having green grass and all the flowers in bloom. :)

SpringerLover

I just applied for a job. A real job, working in a medical laboratory facility as a tech. It would likely pay real money.

I'd kind of like to at least get an interview.

CaliTerp07

I want sod sooooo bad! I'm jealous of your yards!!! It's just not in the budget for us though. We were quoted at $10k for the backyard only (from 3 different places)...it'd be another $5k to do the front as well. We live on .3 acres, so it's not like it's a humongous yard, it's just DC expensive, blah.

I'm hoping that next summer we'll have money saved up for it.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I want sod sooooo bad! I'm jealous of your yards!!! It's just not in the budget for us though. We were quoted at $10k for the backyard only (from 3 different places)...it'd be another $5k to do the front as well. We live on .3 acres, so it's not like it's a humongous yard, it's just DC expensive, blah.

I'm hoping that next summer we'll have money saved up for it.
Oh my gosh- that's insane!

We have .3 acres as well, and it was about $4000 for our back and front yards.

CaliTerp07

Oh my gosh- that's insane!

We have .3 acres as well, and it was about $4000 for our back and front yards.
That sounds completely reasonable to me. I had $5k in my head as the backyard number...if I could get nice grass growing for that price, I'd have signed the contract on the spot. Alas, it's not meant to be.

Members online

No members online now.