Expecting another litter...

J's crew

I think it's funny that the person that started questioning the OP....

1. Gets very defensive if questioned on her breeding

2. HATES it when her threads are hi-jacked

3. Trys very good to "innocently" ask questions knowing where a thread will lead......

And 4. Hasn't placed all of her litter..........

Oh well, I am SURE I will be penalized for this post but not all of us are fooled. ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
J's Crew, perhaps if you started a thread about Red instead of following her about like a puppy and nipping her ankles when you think she's misbehaved, you'd be better-respected on here for your self-righteous behavior.

R

RedyreRottweilers

J's crew, I kept 2 puppies from my litter. Yep, I'm looking for the right home for one of them.

It's no secret you did not approve of my bitch being bred because she has one elbow rated Gr. 1 DJD by the OFA. You and the other critics seem to conveniently ignore her normal rating from the OVC. All her health testing has been public record at OFA since she was 12 months old.

However, she was not 12 months old with no titles and no health testing when she was bred. It is obvious from the preliminary results on the progeny of her litter that my research and gut feelings about this breeding will be confirmed.

Feel free to begin another thread if you would like to continue the discussion about my choices and breeding ethics.

Meanwhile, do you feel it is all ok and right and well and good to breed a GSD bitch at barely 12 months of age, and twice before she is 2?

J's crew

J's Crew, perhaps if you started a thread about Red instead of following her about like a puppy and nipping her ankles when you think she's misbehaved, you'd be better-respected on here for your self-righteous behavior.

I don't think I need your opinion on what will make me respected or not. ;)

BTW, I have been a member for a long time and have many friends, thanks tho.

J's crew

However, she was not 12 months old with no titles and no health testing when she was bred. It is obvious from the preliminary results on the progeny of her litter that my research and gut feelings about this breeding will be confirmed.

Feel free to begin another thread if you would like to continue the discussion about my choices and breeding ethics.

Meanwhile, do you feel it is all ok and right and well and good to breed a GSD bitch at barely 12 months of age, and twice before she is 2?
No I do not think it's ok to breed at barely 12 months at all, but since you have such a problem with your breeding being questioned on threads that do not involve said breeding I would expect you to extend the same courtesy to others. :)

bubbatd

To be fair to the OP . He has admiited that he has learned a lot and was wrong to have bred the first litter , Second , using his stud is not like he having another litter . I doubt if he will ever breed or bred to any male or female until they are over 2 yrs and have been completely tested .

noludoru

Bored Now.
I don't think I need your opinion on what will make me respected or not. ;)

BTW, I have been a member for a long time and have many friends, thanks tho.
Have many friends.. on here? When you only drop by to announce new additions and pester our members? Perhaps you're speaking of the friends that goad you to harass her here when you all just can't get enough of her elsewhere.

Drag your petty, transparent agenda out of this thread and off of this forum. A lot of us have had enough of it. The way you're acting, you're just a bit higher on the food chain than a troll.

J's crew

Have many friends.. on here? When you only drop by to announce new additions and pester our members? Perhaps you're speaking of the friends that goad you to harass her here when you all just can't get enough of her elsewhere.

Drag your petty, transparent agenda out of this thread and off of this forum. A lot of us have had enough of it. The way you're acting, you're just a bit higher on the food chain than a troll.
I pester our members??? You need to look back and reread ALOT of your posts. I wouldn't consider them trolling, rather childish IMO.

Why are you so worried about what thread I am on? Drag your petty, 14 year old self back to high school. Who are you to tell me where to go?

ACooper

Ok ladies............that's enough in this thread. Take it to PMs or drop it completely please :)

ACooper

~Mafia~

You can't health test things like hips till they are 2.

Looks like Annie won't be 2 till January and has seemingly had 2 litters?

Also, if the puppies from the last litter were to be going with AKC registration.. why are neither dog in the AKC database? Are they named something different for the AKC?
I can't say for Ty, but Annie is in the AKC database, her number is DN/16941006.
Link to a copy of her pedigree--> http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/546098.html

Also a link where Vom stated she was going to be 3 years old
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1195571#post1195571

And an excerpt from their "about us" page
In February of 2007, Serena begged Rob to go to a nearby kennel to check out some German shepherd pups. Rob gave in, and picked out Annie for Serena based on a temperament test. Serena fell in love with Annie, and thus her love for the breed truly began.
Link-> http://www.vomdominus.com/aboutus.htm

So if they did indeed get her at 7 weeks as stated by Vom in the other thread, she is only going to be turning TWO this coming January..........which means she *might* have been ONE when she had her first litter last year.

We see the litter she has now.

And he states they are planning another litter NEXT year here
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1174252&postcount=5

*shakes head*

EDIT: Here is Ty's pedigree link, his number is DN/05369007
Link-> http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/546084.html

Also Vomdominus, PLEASE, correct any of this information if it's wrong........I am just posting what's out there in the internet world.

I really like the look of Ty from his page on pedigree database, however, his name and registration number are not linked to anything I can find in the OFA database.

Dekka

Just try me..
~Mafia wrong account~

DN16941006

We're sorry but we were unable to locate your dog for one or more of the following reasons:

* The registration number may be incorrect
* The dog's name may be misspelled.
* There is no dog of this breed registered with this name.
* The dog may not yet be individually registered
The OPs wife posted to a GSD forum this september saying Annie will be two in January as well as their home page.

DN05369007

We're sorry but we were unable to locate your dog for one or more of the following reasons:

* The registration number may be incorrect
* The dog's name may be misspelled.
* There is no dog of this breed registered with this name.
* The dog may not yet be individually registered
The ONLY GSD I can find in the OFA with the word Dominus anywhere in it was "DOMINUS OF KNIGHT'S GAMBIT"

And your website brags about the scores from SchH1 and SchH3.. One has to do 2 to do 3.. Bad score? Or imaginary level 3 title?

I agree with Grammy, he admitted his wrong doing, no need to backpedal. If this is an exceptional female, then go for it. Ty is plenty old enough (and I trust he does have appropriate health testing) as this has nothing to do with Annie.

S

Squishy22

Looks like he has had past mistakes, but I am not going to judge this current breeding especially since he is not here to defend himself.

He really should check in....

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
It's not really 'in the past' if a dog who isn't registered is being passed off as registered to create registered puppies being advertised here for sale..

If someone has a dog trained to a SchH3.. the ywould know better. they shouldn't need excuses. But then again one has to do level 2 to do level 3..

Members online

No members online now.