Chiclet

gapeach

Big Mutts
Can't hardly do that anymore, she's so big now. If I didn't know better I'd say I was developing puppy fever

gapeach

Big Mutts
I love how both their mouths were open, well going to bed now. C-ya later, I'll be thinking about you and your bunnies

gapeach

Big Mutts
There you are, no , no pups for us , one at a time from now on. Unless maybe Maggie wants her own dog when she gets bigger, maybe. Right now I have human baby fever, trying to get pregnant again sometime in near future, keep fingers crossed Goodnight

Saje

Island dweller
Thanks Renee. It's a weird couple of days.

Good news is that steve is going treeplanting in a week. With one of the good companies that pay well

Prangus

I just read this and I'm so sorry. I've had rabbits and I currently have guinea pigs. They both do such a good job of hiding symptoms by the time you know something is wrong it can be too late. At least she got to be at home with you for her last moments. I'm sure that was a great comfort to you both.

I also just read your other post about Niblet, and am so furious with that vet. I’ve had two rabbits spayed and one guinea pig who has had two surgeries (one spay, one bladder stone removal) and the most important thing to do in their care is keep them eating right up until and immediately after surgery. There is no excuse for the misinformation that your vet gave you. I understand that small animal surgeries are different than dog/cat surgeries, but people rely on their vet to know what’s best for their animals. The least he could have done was told you he didn’t know what he was doing and recommend another doctor.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Saje, I'm so sorry to hear about Chiclet. I'm crying right now and can't stop. I'm glad that you were there to comfort Chiclet. I know inside the other rabbits could sense what you were going through and that Chiclet was ill. Doggie & kittie hugs and kisses to you.

Saje

Island dweller
They are sensitive creatures and when they get sick they get seriously ill

oh and by the way mrose s i dont like you avatar AT ALL (sorry just dont like the person who took the pic put a kitty in a toilet YUCK!!)

Members online

No members online now.