The Venting Thread

I AM SO OVER TODAY!!! I HAVE NO PHONE, NO DEBIT CARD, NO NETFLIX, NO BANK ACCOUNT AND NO SANITY!!! PEOPLE WHO STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT INFORMATION SHOULD BE HANGED. I HAD THE CRAPPIEST DAY AT WORK THANKS TO OWNERS WHO DON'T WANT TO LET US KNOW (WHEN THEY KNOW) THAT THEIR DOG WILL EAT YOUR FACE WHEN YOU CUT THEIR TOE NAILS.

AND APPARENTLY MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK...

so shift for lower case.

I'M GOING TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locke

The dog I applied for was adopted by his foster family. Happy for them, but so sad because I really wanted him.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Koolie wannnnntttttttt. Why must they have an upright herding style and be so dang loud? They are perfect in every other way. Lack of potential DA is their biggest draw to me. I love me some cattle dog, but man they can be snarky little jerks.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Koolie wannnnntttttttt. Why must they have an upright herding style and be so dang loud? They are perfect in every other way. Lack of potential DA is their biggest draw to me. I love me some cattle dog, but man they can be snarky little jerks.
They aren't always as snarky as you might think, it's mainly the rude/snarky dogs they have problems with, all mine & all the ACDs I have known are fine as long as the other dog(s) is/are polite. But yes they are quick to reprimand bad behavior.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My bank account does not like it when all the animals run out of food at the same time.

And today was suuuuuper busy and exhausting. I'm tired. And I hate working till 7, because it's like by the time I get home and eat dinner and take a shower.... well, here we are at 10pm already and I could easily just crawl in bed, but I would like to actually do something productive before that??

BostonBanker

One of the nicest guys I know, and a good friend, is wasting away in front of us and the doctors can't tell us why. I don't want him to die
Crap, I'm sorry. A friend of mine went through something similar last year, and it was really scary. I don't think they ever got a real answer as to the problem, but she did recover. I hope your friend turns a corner and starts improving soon.

Members online

No members online now.