Chili and Santa Paws!

what a cute picture! It even looks like he/she is posing! My dogs would make a total mess of a picture like this! :D

That made me giggle. Chili looks so cute and that expression makes her look like a little Warner Brothers cartoon dog. You can just see her in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. How's she doing today? Is she just about over the post-op blues?

From her photo, it looks like little Roxy could hide in Santa's beard. What a cute picture that would make, with her little black nose and shining little eyes peering out.

Thanks, everyone. Actually she was pretty freaked out by Santa! As the photographer was taking the picture, she was sort of lunging her neck away from him! That's her "Who the heck is this guy?" expression!

Chili is doing great today! I think the hardest part of her recovery is about to start...that is, keeping her still and keeping her from jumping. She really surprised us yesterday. We let her out of her kennel so she could stretch her legs and cuddle with us (she's been quite the cuddlebug since the surgery), and all of a sudden she just jumped right up on the couch.

bogolove

That picture was so cute and funny. She looked a little bewildered but she was happy to sit there and give you what you wanted - a pic of your sweet little pup with Santa Paws!

Members online

No members online now.